Teaser Chapter - Part 1

Teaser Chapter Part 1
"Cold Feet"

And there we stood, staring at his cold dead body that was half buried in snow. And even though we had been through it before, the same chill of despair crept through our skins. We were unable to speak, to whisper, to even mutter a made up word. All of which had happened in the dead of night, when we slept soundly. Unaware that a hope depriving moment had been taking place, right under our noses. All that was left was to find out who had done it, and why. This is the only hope we have succumbed to having.

But it is a hope, we will never let die!

-----------------------------------------------------------

*Jish grasps the cuffs of his long sleeved shirt, hiding his wrists

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

*Jish grasps the cuffs of his long sleeved shirt, hiding his wrists.

Jish: "Wh- who did this.. to King?"

Jish Intro
A skinny boy, incapable of defending himself. Him being the murderer is unlikely, seeing as King was much older than him.

Me: "Don't worry Jish, we'll find 'em."

*Jish smiles as a tear falls down from his eyes, almost interchangeably.

King was found here in the Courtyard.. could the murder have taken place here?

*Proxie quietly scribbles something down in her notebook.

Me: "Find anything?"

*Proxie lifts her head out of her notebook.

Proxie: "Just writing down the basic evidence and clues we've gathered so far."

Proxie Intro
Proxie and I have worked on the past cases together. Could she have killed King?

It's odd that Proxie was writing down "basic evidence" in her notebook. The only thing we know is that King was found here in the Courtyard.. and that Claire found the body first. No one needs a whole 20 minutes to write those two things down.. hm..

*Claire gulps intensely.

Me: "Are you okay?"

*Claire turns to face me, her skin is pale.

Claire: "H- h- his throat was slit, I am not okay Apoc."

Claire Intro
Claire keeps to herself most of the time, perfect for some longtime murder planning. Although, this murder feels less planned, almost like the killer never wanted to kill King. I'll have to investigate more into it.