Teaser Chapter - Part 5

Teaser Chapter Part 5
"The Short Aftermath"

Yet another case solved in this endless game of despair..

-----------------------------------------------------------

*The butler enters the room.

Butler: "Hello players. Luckily you faced despair before it consumed you all. Jish.. it is time.."

This ceremony of justice was nothing but the opposite of it's name. It was depriving and unnatural to watch.

The lynching ceremony.

*Jish gets off his podium, and follows the butler.

All we know about this butler is that he's pretty young, and that he was a former player in this killing game. But now he works for the mastermind.. Is that what will become of us?

Standing tall, Jish climbs stairs that lead to a small stage, where a noose and trapdoor stay.

Butler: "You have been sentenced to death.."

And yet again, the butler follows the same routine.. just like any other case before this one.

*Jish lifts his head through the noose.

Final words?

Butler: "Final words?"

Jish: "Goodbye."

*The butler pulls a handle crank, opening the trapdoor Jish is standing on.

A brutal death..

*Jish struggles to breath.

Everyone looks away.. even though Jish killed King, it's all the same.. It's just that this time we are more relieved it wasn't our necks that were slit with throwing darts.

- The Dining Room -

Kings body had been cleaned up by the butler, and things felt everything but normal. The next trial would surely be the last.. what would even happen after it? Would we be able to leave with our freedom? Or would we be lynched just like all the others before us..

-----------------------------------------------------------

End Of The Teaser Chapter