part six (draco malfoy)

eyyy yo peeps soooooo in this here chapter you the chosen one sister (I may or may not have a story on that) annnnd you basically have the same friend but your in your actual house hmk bye annnnd you're in your fith year also draco's gonna act like a bit of a dick here anyway ONWARD

draco's P.O.V

I watched Y/N walk down a corridor, she had to be a potter she of all people had to be a potter, it was outrageous, and completely unfair. What would potter do to me? It couldn't be that bad, it was only potter.

~~~le time skip brought to you by a new story I'm calling sugar frosting and writers block~~~

"Hey Weasley i heard your family got a bit of gold , did you mother die of shock" i had decided i'd approach potters' little group, and test what he would do if i did fancy his sister.

"shove off malfoy" Weasley replied.

"you know potter" i said completely ignoring granger and Weasley, "your sister does have a nice arse" (A/N literally not my im just doing this for my newt loving friend)

"What di-" potter was cut off my the mudblood.

"well you couldn't very well get very close to her, considering your apart of the inqesrial squad" (i butchered that for sure)

~~~Y/N P.O.V.~~~

"you know potter your sister does have a nice arse" i skidded to a stop from just around the corner.

Of all people he had to be my brothers enemy, harry needs to have less sexy enimeys.

"what did you say" harry said from around the corner.

i came around the corner ,before Harry could do anything, and walked down the corridor to the library, as if i had heard nothing then i hear harry's voice say (goes to get the first book from my room, ends up goggleing it bc i couldn't find it)"pacificus totalus" and suddenly i couldn't move, i swear i will murder everyone in this castle if hermione told another soul, I saw harry in front of me and i mentally rolled my eyes he just gave me a 'the fuck' look before dragging hermione and Ron away, i heard footsteps behind me and i was unfrozen. Draco was standing in front of me ,i tried to walk away but he just mirrored me.

"what do you want Malfoy"

"you," he said pulling to into him, and kissing me roughly.

i heard squealing from in front of us, and apparently so did draco because he pulled away and turned around.

there in front of us was mcgonagall, dumbledore, fred, and george.

It was dumbledore and fred we heard the squealing from.

"my new opt" they said at the same time while gorge and mcgonagall gave each other knowing looks.

i only corrected the spelling errors on this okay bye i'm going to sleep