4

Thursday

3-20-18

Word count- 421

Not edited🤦🏾‍♀️

Nicholas' pov

"Yo"

"Yo"

"Yo" Somebody said as they was shaking me.

I looked up at the guy.

"Yes?" I asked him.

"You in Tay bed and lose ya attitude I'll fuck you up little nigga" I rolled my eyes and got off the bed.

"So where do I sleep, Who is Tay and what's your name" I asked him.

"You asking to many questions"

"Well answer them" I told him with an attitude.

He just looked at me like I was dumb and continued doing what he was doing.

"Please"

" This Room is full so you gonna have to sleep on the floor, Don't worry about it and my they call me fresh"

"I'm not sleeping on the floor so I'm just going to sleep where I already was" I told him and got back in the bed.

"You do you" He told me and I rolled my eyes.

"You don't have to act rude and tuff just because your in jail. What are you in here for anyways?" I asked.

"You just not going to stop are you?" He chuckled a little bit and I shook my head.

" I killed my ex-boyfriend and this bitch that he was cheating on me with" He told me and I was shocked how can he just say it like it was just a normal every day thing to say.

I shook the thought out of my head. "So your gay" I asked

"Yeah why you gotta problem with that?"

"Nope... so is that Tay guy your boyfriend or something? Is that why you don't wanna tell me who he is" I questioned him.

"Nah.... he all for you. He'll probably make you his bitch or sum"

"One I'm not gay" I stated matter-of-factly "and two Why do you say that? Where is this Tay guy anyways"

"Because your all like girly, small and cute....Tay likes boys like that and Tay is in solitary confinement for a few days. Also ya ass fat"

"So it's true that all guys in jail are gay?" I questioned.

"Nah only some"

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

A few minutes later we heard a big buzz go through out the jail

"What does that mean?" Is asked fresh.

"Time for lunch and before you ask yes you gotta go"

I rolled my eyes and I low-key followed fresh to the lunch room.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

A/N

Ok😑 so I think I lied about the chapters getting longer🤷🏾‍♀️

But is it good so far?🤔