6

Sunday

3-23-18 ~ 4-23-18

Word count- 438

Not edited🤷🏾‍♀️

Nicholas' pov

"So your the Tay guy?"

"So your the new guy"

"Whatever" I told Tay and rolled my eyes.

"So who told you that you can sleep in my bed?"

"Don't worry about it"

1 month later

I've got used to the jail for the most part...things that I actually learnt from here is that don't trust nobody. So about 2 weeks ago Tay and Fresh got into some trouble and Fresh snitched on him...it's been crazy now everybody tryna fight Fresh...we don't even share the cell no more I'm just stuck here with Tay and speaking of Tay I hate him really really hate him. One day he's my friend, the next tryna be my boyfriend or sum and then try to be my enemy. He just don't know what he want to do.

I heard some yelling where people was playing basketball at so you know me I started being nosy.

"FREAH YOU A BITCH ON MY MOM"

"YEAH FRESH A BITCH" some other guy yelled.

"YA MOTHER IS A BITCH" Fresh yelled back. After that some more yelling the whole outside area got even louder...I seen blood on the floor and guard were everywhere.

"EVERYBODY BACK TO YOUR CELLS" One of the cops yelled so I quickly got back to my cell to see Tay in here.

"You good shorty? Somebody put they hands on you? You need me to handle it?" He asked me.

"No I'm good but umm I think fresh is hurt"

"Good fuck that nigga"

"No like seriously I think he got stabbed or sum"

"So what do you want me to do Nahmir? I can bring him back to life" Tay explains to me sarcastically.

"TAY I didn't say he was dead.... did you have something to do with it" I asked.

"You asking too many questions"

"Whatever"

For a few minutes we sat in silence while I stated to read my new book.

"Shortyyyyyy come and lay with meeeee"

"No I'm busy" I told him as I rolled my eyes at his stupid question.

"Come on you can read ya book on my bed and plus you like my bed better so come on."

I thought about it for a while and it didn't seem like a bad idea so I did.

"When the lights go out we can watch a movie together..."  He told me as I laid on his chest.

"How?"

"You asking too many questions"

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
A/N

That was boring but I'm feeling uninspired😴  I don't like this story