The kiss

Me and Giovanny have been talking a lot lately these last couple of days. He is a really sweet guy. Me and Alex have not talked since I gave him and Carlos a tour around school, but Carlos and me have been talking a little here and there he is really funny and cool to talk to. 

I walk into my first class and go to my seat. "We will be moving around the desk in to three so put your desk in to a group of three"the teacher says. We all get up and put are desk in groups then we all go to the back wall so the teacher can tell us are group

Timothy-Betty-Matt
Amanda-Jennifer-Sam
Giovanny-Cris- Brittany
Carlos-Mariana-Alex
And so on

Alex and Carlos don't care about there grades and neither do I so we are going to fail the project. We all sit at a desk in groups with are partner's. Mr. Feliz tells us are project and then leaves the class. Me Carlos and Alex are sitting there still looking clueless I can tell Alex is trying to avoid eye contact with me. But Carlos is trying to start conversion but it is to awkward.

We get a couple of notes down that we understood but not much.

"We should work on this after school at my house" Carlos says. 

"Yeah okay" Alex says.

"Yeah just text me your address and will see you guys then" I say and the bell rings so I grab my bag and walk out of the class. As i am walking someone comes up from behind me and hugs me from behind. I immediately turn around and see that it is Giovanny.

"You can't do that" I say embarrassed. My checks turn red and the position we are in is getting a lot of attention.

He then lean into me connecting our lips together. His lips were so soft and soothing. The feeling he gave me was so nice and it just made my body numb. The moment seemed to last for along time but i knew it was only five seconds.

"Now I can" he winks and walks away leaving me there trying to process what just happened.

The rest of the day I can't focus all I could think of was the kiss.
A lot of girls come up to me just to ask if i want to switch partner's so they could be with Alex and Carlos but I just ignore them and keep walking.

 I start walking to me locker. I walk the long way so I could walk past Giovanny's locker. I instantly regret walking that way.

My legs go numb but not the kind of numb he made me feel earlier. All i could do was run. I ran all the way to my house, tears running down my face.