Chapter3- He talks about purposing.

My dad and I have been even more close since he started dating Julie, he would open up to me I cant wait to be sixteen, Julie and I have been spending so much time together and she is really cool. Lynden and I have also been spending a lot of time together he is a really cool guy he has short curly brown hair, hazel eyes, he has the most perfect tan color. I learned that he is only 17 his parents also got a divorce and he is the only child. For the past few days my dad has been acting a little weird and I really want to know what is bothering him I haven't seen him like this since the divorce with my mom.

"Dad can I talk to you for a second please" he still seemed to be really nervous about something and I just cant put my finger on it.

"Sure go ahead hun what would you like to talk to me about" I cant believe my behavior has gotten to the point where Kim found out, I guess I just have to tell her about how I want to purpose to Julie.

" So dad listen I noticed you have been acting a little strange lately and um I wanted to make sure your okay".

"Okay Kimy bear I'm just going to come out and say it I want to marry Julie I already spoke to Lynden and-" I was cut off by Kim.

"Dad that would be amazing like seriously OMG, I would love to finish chat with you but I have a date with Lynden at Starbucks".

"Sure but how about you help me pick out the ring when you get back"

"Omg dad I would love to". I kissed my dad on the cheek and left.

***************************************************************************************************************

Since my dad stayed home today he allowed me to take his car over to the date with Lynden, I talked to Becky about the whole Lynden situation and she told me to tell him how I feel and if he doesn't feel the same about me atleast I got it off my chest. I arrived a little late but at lest Lynden wasn't upset or anything, in fact he even had a latte for me and a cookie how sweet of he. I greeted him with a hug which last for a while but I really enjoyed it like I melted in him,so enough of the lovey-dovey crap time to get to the point.

"So Lynden I have known you for 3 months now and um I just wanted to let you know how I feel about you". He looked excited and it gave me more confidence to go on and he also gave me a signal to carry on."Listen Lynden I am not going to sugar coat any of this I am just going to cut to the point, I really like you and more than a step-brother I liked you from the first day I saw you standing in my living room with your mom and- I was cut of by the most passionate and amazing kiss in my life I thought I was dreaming but it was all so real his lips was so soft and there was so much emotion in the kiss.

"Kim to be honest I feel the same way about you and even though we are step- sister and brother I would really like if you be my girlfriend". The words came out so fast and I couldn't control my mouth  and all the words just flowed out, I love the fact that I had the balls to tell Kim how I feel.

"Um yes Lynden I would love to be your girlfriend and step-sister at the same damn time but Lynden how will our parents feel about this"

"Don't worry about that lil sis we will figure it out"I am so happy I got Kim to say yeah but now what about our parents.

So how is the story so far comment,vote,follow.