The Salon

Kim's P.O.V

After eating breakfast I took a shower and put my natural curly hair into a messy bun. After i was done getting ready, I went downstairs to see Lynden on the couch asleep. I took out my phone and took a picture of him, then posted it on twitter.

(No ones P.O.V)

Kim:Lynden get up i am ready to go!!

Lynden: Ok no need to scream.

We went in his black hummer , he had just goten it. Which you know made me feel special cause i am the first person to drive in with him in his new car.

                   Kims P.O.V

After about 30 minutes of driving, thanks to Lynden driving 1mph because he doesnt want to mess up his new car.So anyway we are now at "Bring Out Your Inner Beauty Salon"(made up name). When Lynden pulled up i ran out the car like a kid going in a candy store, i just couldnt wait.

(End of P.O.V)

When Kim and Lynden walked in the salon, they went straight up to the front desk.Lynden did all the talking while Kim just stood there in amaze, this salon is one of the most exspensive salons there is.

The lady told Kim to follow her in the back, she told Kim to tell her what all she would like to get.

Kim told the lady she would like to get her hair straightened and dyed brown with ombre  tips. She then said she wanted pink stilleto  nails with diamonds on the middle finger.

Kim was very happy with her new look she just hoped Lynden would like it.

Lyndens P.O.V

Kim finnaly called me to pick her up to be honest i actually cant wait to see her. When Kim walked out my mouth droped open, she look so different but in a good way.

Hope you all liked it dont forget to like, vote and follow.