Part 9

We pull up to my house and before I get out I kiss Melo once but really quick and I get out and say goodnight. I get home and I'm so happy and cheesy but I got school the next day so I go to sleep.
I wake up and get ready, I'm not the kind of girl that dresses to impress so I have on some leggings and a hoodie. Melo comes and picks me up wearing sweatpants and a hoodie also lol great minds think alike. I get in and say "what's up" and put my seatbelt on. "Are you forgetting something" he says. I'm literally confused so I say "what" and he points to his cheek for a kiss so I laugh and reach in, as I'm about to kiss his cheek he turns his face and we're just kissing.

 I'm literally confused so I say "what" and he points to his cheek for a kiss so I laugh and reach in, as I'm about to kiss his cheek he turns his face and we're just kissing

We get to school and he holds my hand and we're walking to class together like a actual couple... no one gives a fuck, everyone thinks this is normal cause of how close we are. I'm still weirded out by this but Melo seems to be very okay with this. It's cute.
At the end of the day I see him down the hallway and I run and jump on his back and kiss him on the cheek like some corny ass couple lol. We go to his house and he's home alone so I'm already thinking wtf. He sits on his bed and I sit next to him and we're both on our phones, and he looks at me and says we don't have to till you want to and that calmed any nerves I had about about our relationship. He was still Melo, that guy that respects me and won't take advantage of me. I get on top of him and start kissing him and he's just cute and passionate while he's kissing me and it's the cutest thing ever. For a moment we're just siting in each other's arm.

That's all that happened

That's all that happened. I went home after and he finished his practice with his brothers.