Chapter 4 - Shivaay Kidnapped?

At 12 in the night, Shivaay came back to his room and saw annika sleeping. He sat near her, caressed her face and kissed her forehead. Then he took her hands in his hands and said "I am sorry. Whatever i am doing its for you, I know it will hurt you but i have to do it" as tears rolled down from his eyes. He kissed her hands and walked away.

Annika was walking in the hall while it was dark all around. Suddenly she bumped into someone. She was shocked to see the the person standing in front of her. It was none other than Bua. Annika was about to scream when Bua turned her around such that Annika's back thrashed with bua. She closed her mouth tightly while annika struggled to leave. "You are going to die today" She whispered in annika's ears. She took out a knife and stabbed annika on her stomach.

"Annikaaa" Shivaay shouted as he woke up from his bad dream. He was sweating badly. His body was heating up. Suddenly some one took him into a tight hug.

"SSHHH shivaay, Nothing had happened . I m here with you, dont worry" Annika said softly while stroking shivaay's hair.

"You are fine right annika, nothing has happened to you na. Please don't leave me ever" Shivaay said looking up at annika.

" I will never leave you shivaay. How can I leave my jaan? Now sleep peacefully" Saying this annika carefully placed his head on her lap. She caressed his hair continuously and finally shivaay became calm and he slept.

In morning, Annika went to the office to find out what's wrong with shivaay.

"Mishra Ji, why has shivaay transferred his property in our names? Do you know about it?" Annika asked.

"What? Sir transferred his property? I dont know anything about it Ma'am. But ya from 2-3 days sir's behaviour is very strange. He asked me to get a ticket for australia suddenly. We don't even have any office work there! Something is wrong with him for sure" Mishra exclaimed.

"what he is going to Australia without even informing anyone. Something is surely wrong with him. Today i have to find it out by any means" Annika thought.

On the other hand, Shivaay woke up and found the guest room empty.

"It must be my dream, annika was not here otherwise she cannot wake up so early" Shivaay said to himself.

He walked towards shivika's room to find it empty.

"Good annika is not here, now i can take my passport and other important documents" Shivaay thought and went inside.

He was walking towards the cupboard when suddenly someone held him from back side with one hand and put a handkerchief over his mouth with other hand.

Shivaay easily could push the attacker away. He turned around to see who the attacker was when the attacker pushed him on the bed. Shivaay was still in shock and the attacker came over him and held both his hands against the bed. The attacker had worn a mask.

Shivaay could have easily defended himself by hurting the attacker but somehow he couldn't do it. He freezed there just when the attacker put a handkerchief over his mouth again and shivaay lost his consciousness and closed his eyes.

After some time shivaay opened his eyes and tried to get up. But he couldn't get up as his hands were tied behind him and the rope was attached to some heavy object.

"Who is it " Shivaay shouted angrily.

So guys,who do u think the attacker is and why?