Chapter 6- happy ending

It was night and Annika came inside the room with a food tray in her hand. She saw Shivaay sitting there with a fake sad expression on his face and her dupatta stuffed in his mouth. Annika laughed out loud and seeing this shivaay glared with his eyes.

" Even if you are tied up, still you have so much tadi, so much gussa? Not good Mr.Shivaay Singh Oberoi. It can raise the anger of your kidnapper!" Annika said and laughed again which  increased shivaay's anger again.

She went near shivaay and sat there.

"See shivaay,your wife has brought food for you. Eat it and then you have to take your medicines also. Eat like a good baby" Saying this annika removed the dupatta from his mouth.

"I dont want to eat anything. Till you free me, i wont eat" Shivaay said angrily.

"It wont happen Mr.SSO. dont show your tadi to me that also when you are tied up"

Annika forwarded a morsel towards shivaay's mouth and shivaay turned his face away like a small child. Annika tried again and shivaay repeated the same action.

" You stubborn man. So you won't open your mouth right. Now see what i do" Annika said angrily and held his cheeks with one hand and with another hand she closed his nose. Shivaay instantly opened his mouth to breathe and Annika was fast enough to stuff the food in his mouth.

"What the hell is this annika?"

"This is my way. Now if you dont want me to repeat that action,eat the food like a good billu ,Mr bagadbilla" And thus annika made shivaay eat food forcefully.

She was leaving when shivaay realised something and called her.

"Annika, have you eaten something?"

"No" Annika said sternly.

"What do you mean by no. You cant stay hungry you know right. What if something happens to you. Even the doctors have said you are weak. Please eat something." Shivaay said with concern in his voice.

" I wont eat anything till you tell me the truth"

"Why are you doing this annika? I cant tell you the truth. Please understand.Please eat." Shivaay said softly.

"I didnt want to use this shivaay,but you are forcing me to do that. now i will use my biggest weapon" Annika though and sat near shivaay.

"Shivaay. i understood. The truth is more important to you than me. You dont care if i fall ill but you wont share the truth with me. I get my importance in your life" Saying this annika started crying loudly.

This was enough. Shivaay couldnt tolerate anymore. The one thing he hated the most was Annika's tears. He would burn the world if someone makes annika cry. And now he was the reason of her tears.

"Please ..please stop crying annika. you know i hate your tears" Annika cried even more in response.

" You dont care about me and now you are telling me to stop crying?"

"I Dont care about you" Shivaay shouted. How can she question his love for her. She is his whole life. " Annika i care about you the most. You are my life. But my jaan is in danger due to me. You have always faced problems due to me . I wanted to protect you from every danger but is realised that i am the biggest danger,biggest problem in your life. Veer,Bua everyone troubled you just because you are my wife. And you are my wife not because of you decision, it is because i forced you in this marriage. You deserve much better than this. You deserve much better than me. I will keep all dangers away from you, even if the danger is myself.I have just given you sadness and pain. So i am going away from you forever. You will always be safe and happy" Shivaay spoke out his heart's feelings finally in one go.

The tears which annika was faking till now transferred into real tears. She couldn't believe what shivaay just said so she stood still while shivaay bowed his head and a tear escaped from his eye too.

Suddenly shivaay felt a jerk as annika held his collar roughly.

"What do you think about yourself Mr shivaay singh oberoi. How dare you take a decision for me? You think you are very smart right. But you are the biggest idiot. What are you even saying? That you have given me pain. Shivaay is learnt what life is by living with you. Otherwise i spent my whole life fighting with life. You completed my life, Completed my every weakness. You gave me the love i never got. You became my mom,my dad,my friend, my life partner and my everything. You know shivaay i am no more scared of darkness because i have you with me, my sun. And how dare you think of leaving my in the darkness all over again?" Annika asked angrily pulling shivaay up such that there was a very little distance between them.

"Annika, but you are in danger due to me and i cannot afford that" Shivaay said while his voice choked due to tears.

Annika broke seeing her shivaay like this. She immedietly wiped his tears away. If shivaay hated annika's tears, Shivaay tears were the last thing annika ever wanted to see.

Cupping his face, she joined their foreheads and said" Shivaay you are going to do the same mistake i did once. That mistake cost me a lot. I left you for your happiness but you lost yourself. I couldnt even see you in that state for a second. If you leave me, i don't know what would happen to me. i will D"

"Shhh. what are you saying annika, stop this nonsense"

"Its the truth Shivaay. I will surely die without you. The safest place for me in the world is you arms. Why don't you get such a simple thing. You are my life. Dont even think of snatching my life away from me. You not being with me is the biggest threat to my soul. And about the dangers, Till my shivaay is there with me nothing can happen to me. He will not let that happen ever. Dont ever think of leaving me" Annika said with tears in her eyes.

" I am Sorr" Before shivaay could complete his sentence annika thrashed her lips on his lips. This kiss was a promise, promise to be with each other in every difficulty, a promise of togetherness.