TRECE.

KISS & TELL
" 'till someone gets hurt ! "
EPISODE SEVEN; CHAPTER ONE

KISS & TELL" 'till someone gets hurt ! "EPISODE SEVEN; CHAPTER ONE

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

disclaimer: a chunk of this chapter is about Hannah and Zach that i wrote out from the episode because i couldn't work out how i wanted to skip it. sorry !!

RORY HAD NEVER been one to be jealous until Hannah Baker moved to Crestmont. Everyone began to notice the glares she would give her supposed 'friend' whenever she gained the attention of a boy, or when she ate lunch with someone other than herself. That was one of the main reasons most people who weren't already popular stayed away from Rory. They were scared they would become close with the girl, spill their secrets then as soon as they began to stray away from her, all their confessions would become public knowledge.

And that's why most people felt sorry for Hannah Baker for the first few days of school, until she spent the night at Eisenhower Park with Justin. And because she had gained a reputation so early on in the year, Hannah couldn't escape her friendship with Rory because she, quite literally, had no one else. She couldn't go back to Jess and Alex, although they seemed to be quite close to Rory now, and Clay wasn't exactly the best at comforting people.

That's why Hannah Baker ended up being one of the loneliest people in Liberty High.

It was in Communications class when Rory began to notice that something was up with Hannah. Her head was hung low at her desk and she didn't seem to be taking any notice of the other 20 people around her. Rory had been twirling her hair around her pen during the current presentation, occasionally laughing with the girls around her at it all.

"And so, just because I don't have a skinny ass body doesn't mean I'm fat." The girl at the front sniffled out her concluding statement, glancing over towards Rory's desk where all the girls sat laughing at her. Sheri came to her side and hugged her gently, guiding her back to her seat.

"Maybe she should try a diet." Pratter's shouted from the back of the class, earning some smirks and mutters from every student.

Hannah lifted her head to reply. "Seriously, Pratters?"

"Come on Baker, it's what we were all thinking." Rory laughed back, before turning to her group again and giggling more.

"I'm just saying, alright. If you're getting fat shamed, you know, just..." He paused to take in the rest of the class smirking, "don't be fat." A few loud chuckles escaped the lips of certain people, some tutting at his remarks and some finding it hilarious.

"Pratters," Zach started, "that's like someone saying to you, 'don't be an idiot and a dickward'. You just can't help it."

"Exactly, thank you." He nodded politely at Zack before grinning that someone understood his point.