Felicity King

Name: Felicity King

Name: Felicity King.

Face Claim: Margot Robbie.

Nicknames: 'Licity, Fifi, Fe.

Age: 25

Birthday: 05/25/1993

Place Of Birth: Salem, Oregon.

Current Occupation: Waitressing.

Relationship Status: Multiship/Multiverse

World/Verse: Any fandom friendly. Wandering OC life.

Strengths: Honest, passionate, confident, caring.

Weaknesses: Having the urge to make everyone happy. Putting everyone's needs before her own. Daddy.

Bad Habits: Swearing, smoking, drinking, fast food addict, sugar addict, pen biter, dabbles in watching porn, lying, skipping breakfast, professional procrastinator, lip biter, fidgeting, and being late.

Fears: Needles, heights, commitment, God, clowns, fire.

Pets: Felicity lost her dog almost a year ago due to him having cancer. He was her love bug. The dog's name was Winch and he was a white Siberian Husky with blue eyes. And he will forever be missed. It's a very touchy subject for Felicity and she never likes talking about it.

Personality: Feisty/Sassy, supportive, confident, great sense of humor, loyal, impatient, adventurous, alert, curious, sexy.

Teenage life/Early Adulthood: Felicity was born into a family where they were well off. They weren't rich, but they most certainly weren't struggling. At the age of 17 her parents finally divorced after years of practically already being separated. Felicity absolutely despised her mother. Ever since she caught her mother in one of her wild flings, and multiple times of her mother telling her how she never wanted her, and ruined her life and marriage; it's safe to say, she's a daddy's girl.

Felicity left home after turning 18 and currently resides in California. Of course it took her some time to make it there, she has no regrets in how she did.

Officially Being An Adult: Dying from the devil's hand at the age of 22, and then coming back to life; she's been through her fair share of trauma. She's certain to stay on the right track and not the wrong one. Though at first when she came back, she had no care for living.

She was reckless, she drank, and she partied.. And by party that does involve a various amount of drugs. Though, she has no tracks in her arms or in between her toes or fingers. She's not a fan of needles and she never will be. They terrify her. So she stayed away from the needles. Other stuff? As in coke, oxy, pot, ecstasy, GHB, shrooms.. She's had her fair share of fun..

But now being a few years older, she's kicked the habit of being a "Party Girl". Being 25 comes with a certain responsibility, doesn't it? Five years away from being 30 one has to grow up sometime. And she has. She's mellowed out and currently is a waitress.

Sure, it's not some big time job, but she's happy where she is is. She actually loves her job. And she's a lot more sociable than she used to be. Although, she's got a mouth that gets her in trouble from time to time. She's full of sass and sarcasm. But she's also got a great sense of humor, but when her walls come down, she's the sole definition of a dork. Also a sweetheart.