Victor Alexander White

Name: Victor Alexander White

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Name: Victor Alexander White

Face Claim: Ben Barnes

Nicknames: Vic.

Age: 173

Birthday: October 13, 1845

Place Of Birth: Near Texas

Interested In: Men/Women

Relationship Status: Single [Mv/Ms]

World/Verse: Any fandom friendly. Wandering OC life.

Fears: The true death. Sunlight. Love.

Pets: None.

Personality: Charming. Hardened. Stubborn. Can be a legit teddy bear. On the down-low he's a cuddle bug. But he's terrified of affection or being emotionally invested with another individual.

Story: After losing his mate decades ago, he sticks with the usual quick lay and a feed. He feels no regret if he happens to drain the life out of his next victim. He has no care in the world. He's been like this for so long, he doesn't dare to attempt to change back into the man he used to be.

He sees no point. That is until he gets a whiff of a familiar scent. A familiar taste he once had before. And that was the smell of her. Before he had taken her life to walk the world with him forever. Now he's on the hunt to find her. Where could she be? Her trail grows weaker every day. He can't get a break. Until the moment he does, he won't change who he's become. And that is the heartless monster he's let take over. Until then, don't expect him to care.