Moving in

Y/N P.O.V

In the evening....

You had your last dinner with your family before heading to Seoul for study purposes. Your mom decided to eat early so you wouldn't reach Seoul that late at night.

"Alright we'll miss you Y/N! Study hard k? Don't forget to call us once you've reached. Love you."

Your mom and dad kissed your cheek and waved goodbye.
You were moving to Seoul for about a year or two to study. Time flies.
You got on the train and left for Seoul. You had a week before school started, which left you time to find an apartment. For now you were staying at a hotel.

"Alrighty bed time..... I'm exhausted!"

And you fell asleep without a second thought forgetting to call your parents.

Next morning....

The strong sunlight shining through the window woke you up. You bathed and wore something casual to go search for an apartment.

(Here's how yall potatoes look like)

Sadly choices were limited as you are clearly almost broke. After hours and hours of looking for a place to stay you came across an old apartment for rent but hey this is what you can afford right now. Most of the places you saw were either too run down or in extremely bad condition. It was just quite dusty and all but you could use a little workout. Plus school won't be starting in a week. This place could get cleaned up by then. So you decided to move in.

Luckily the rooms are all pretty well maintained but you still had some cleaning, and unpacking to do. At least you found a place right? It was really dark as the sunlight only lit parts of the apartment so you used you're phone as a flashlight.

"Okay let's clean up my room first, it's getting pretty late."

A few hours later......

*Rustle*

".......what? I swear I heard something....ummm hello? Heeeelllo, who's there? Oh well guess it's just me." *yawns* "It's been a long day"

*rustle*

Okay no kidding what the actual fuq is it the wind?
You quickly turned and saw a shadow dash past your view.

"What the fuq?!"
"I'm probably seeing things"

You were too tired so you just climbed onto your bed and fell asleep within seconds

.............forgetting to call your parents.....again.