Afraid of the dark?

They held me up facing their leader, she raised her fist, ready to throw a punch at me. I shut my eyes, waiting for the blow but nothing happened. I nervously opened my eyes and I saw a man in black in front of me holding back the bully's fist without even trying.

Before anyone could process anything, the whole gang was thrown away from me against the walls painfully, just with a simple swipe-like motion using his arm, leaving them unconscious.
I was frightened, but his presence comforted me, somehow.

He turned around, kneeling on his knee to face me.
"Are you alright?" There was concern in his tone of voice.

The little amount of light from the gap of the door lightened up his features. And all I could do was stare.... because holy shit he looks so beautiful I can't breathe Omgomg.
"If you're done staring, let's get out of here" he chuckled.
He easily twisted the door knob and walked me out of the room. And wasn't the door locked?! Holy crap this sorcery!

I could see how he looked like clearer now and trust me I'm not over exaggerating but he looks so beautiful I can't even.... Prince Charming who?
He was slightly taller and slim. He wore a long black coat and his hair was dark ash brown, slightly covering his attractive brown eyes.

"Wh- who a-are you?"
I questioned him nervously.
He smiled, showing his gums.
"I'm one of your death guardians Y/N, guardian of the dark, and will protect you from any danger or threat against you."

"Woah.......well you know my name, what's yours?"

"I'm Min Yoongi, or Suga cuz I'm swag"
*flips his imaginary wig*
He self proclaimed, giving his OH SO FKING CUTE SMILLLEEEEEEIEWHKSBSKSHSKAHSKDJS
I'm sorry-

Ok mental note, I'm making this guy smile as much as possible.

"I never knew death guardians actually exist! I thought they were just a myth. And you said you were one of them? Does that mean there's more?"

I'm in state of shock and confusion rn

"Well, yes we are real. And yes there is more of your death guardians out there. Not everyone has death guardians, only chosen ones do. Death guardians were actually part of the or even related to the ones they protect in their past life." He explained.

"So does that mean we met each other in our past lives? And so did my other death guardians?"

"Yes, and it's very rare to have one. And if someone has more than one, which you do, means that life is super special and important. Which is why we have to protect it."

"So I'm guessing when I'm in danger in a place where I have a death guardian of, it will protect me, and that guardian will be discovered. But in places where I don't have a guardian, I'm basically screwed?"

"Well you can say that but actually we can still help you but our lives will be risked. Example, I'm a guardian of darkness, and if I save you from danger from the fire or any other places, I can be harmed physically, and die. If that happens, I will disappear and you will lose a guardian. Meaning I have failed to protect you." He explained further.

"Wow... that's a lot to take in..."
I exclaimed and he laughed at my response.

"Well I have to go now, I'll see you in your apartment." He said.

"SO THAT WAS YOU?! In my apartment making those creepy noises in the dark!" I almost screamed.

"Oh yea, hehe....about that. I was just messing with you."

"HEY! You little ugh"
And he just vanished into thin air.

____________________________________
Author:
OMG I was so lazy and busy I almost forgot about this book but I already had everything planned out. Hope you enjoyed!!!