|Chapter 10|

*Alyssa's POV*

We got to Jack and Jack and took like 5 pictures! We wanted to remember this and we would. It was amazing!

"Hey guys!" I said hugging Jack J, then Jack G

"Hey." They waved. Carly said hi and we made them follow us on Twitter, and Instagram and we were off. I loved Jack and Jack! They were so sweet.

Next was Nash and Cam. They were adorable! We took 8 pictures, hugged, and talked for the 2 minutes we had left until we switched to the next pair.

"Hi." Carly spoke up.

"Hey." Cam replied with his amazing smile.

"What's your names?" Nash asked after we took one last picture. Yup. That was 9!

"I'm Alyssa and that's Carly." I said.

"Oh well, hello and you guys should go on and meet with the next pair before Bart and security get here. See you guys later!" Nash said.we nodded and walked away.

Next up, Carter and Matt. We walked up and hugged them.

"Hey guys! I'm Alyssa and this is Carly." I introduced us.

"Hey." They replied with a smile. We took pictures and hugged and talked and had laughs. Matt actually made a vine with US in it and tagged US! It was great! We said bye and left.

The next pair was Aaron and Shawn I was really excited. We walked up and hugged them both.

"Hey guys." Aaron started. Carly waved and I was stuck staring at Shawn. Car nudged me and I snapped back to reality.

"Hey!" I replied. Shawn looked at me and smiled. I was melting this was amazing.

"Heyyyy..." Shawn tried but forgot my name. I laughed.

"Alyssa," I informed him. They both nodded though. "and this is Carly." They waved and we took A TON of selfies. Then Shawn handed me a piece of paper and I slid it into my pocket as we headed to the last pair of boys.

*Carly's POV*

We walked up to the last pair and I couldn't help but blush. It was Hayes and Taylor. I almost fainted.

"Hi. I'm Carly and this is Alyssa. We love you SOOO much can we have like 20 million pictures pleeeeeeaaaaase?" I anxiously pleaded.

"Sure." Taylor laughed and we posed for a selfie. It was the best. We took about 10 more pictures because we had like 5 minutes left. Hayes was the funniest, it feels like, he's ever been!

"Oh my god I love you guys so much! Can you follow us on Twitter and Insta? I LOVE YOU!" I practically screamed and laughed it off.

"Of course." Taylor smiled. Hayes grabbed his phone and followed us and same with Taylor we hugged them and before we left I didn't see Taylor take my phone so I left without it.

"Alyssa. WHERE IS MY PHONE ALYSSA. OMG I CANT LOSE IT NOQ IT HAS MAGCON PHOTOS IN IT!! ALYSSA HELP!" I almost cried. She comforted me and we tried to find my phone.

We couldn't see it anywhere so we just stopped and out hopes were lost. When the boys were on stage we just say there and cheered at a few parts but other than that I was being a bum.

Until I heard someone say my name.