It's For Them

Koyal "Chotuuuuuu......"

Chotu never answered as he is shocked beyond words to reply.

Koyal "Chotu! It's just copying Teacher's handwriting!"

Chotu "How can I Koyal? I never copied like this before!"

Koyal "But you have good handwriting than me. Teacher have told before. Don't you remember?"

Chotu "Yes..... But...."

Koyal "It's For Them Chotu. They love us and we love them too. So we have to do this for them. Please write Chotu...."

Chotu "This is emotional blackmail yaar."

Koyal "It's true Right? We do love them....."

Chotu agrees and asks her to wait as he need to practice Teacher's handwriting before he can write in the book.

Koyal smiled and said she will call tomorrow and hope he can take this night for practice.

Chotu on the other hand was stressed but decided to do it for them.

Few days later at Pragya's House,

It's unbelievable how I have came across Koyal. I thought I wouldn't get the chance to meet her.

I am thankful to God for making me meet her.

But...... Falling in love with Mr Abhi was a big mistake. No wonder he was feeling awkward at many times and maintaining his distance with me like a gentleman.

Now I have to do something to rectify my mistake.

NO Pragya! When you go in front of him itself, you are unable to be in your senses. All you could see is falling in love with him.

It means.....

She tries to control her tears and decides to forget her love for him.

That is when she receives a call and an unknown man informs him Abhi is in danger and is at school now.

Before she could ask who was the person telling her this, the call ended and she panicked of what had happened to Abhi.

Pragya quickly made her way out of the house to reach the school as soon as possible.

Abhi comes to Koyal's room and asks "Buddy.... I think you left this book mistakenly at my room."

Koyal "Really Buddy? Sorry, I didn't know about that."

Abhi "But the book looks a bit old."

Koyal "You never open the book and see?"

Abhi "No Koyal. I saw it had some cartoon pictures on the cover page and I knew it's yours."

Koyal "No buddy, it's Pragya teacher's.... I accidentally took it from her table."

Abhi "Hers? How could it be? The book like it belongs to kids."

Koyal hearing the word kids got angry but thought she shouldn't show it to him now.

Koyal "No buddy... I think she likes cute books like this. She is also cute na...."

Abhi had an light smile thinking of Pragya's cuteness.

Koyal "OK pass me the book! I will give it to her tomorrow at school."

Abhi passed the book to her and he was about to leave when Koyal exclaimed "Wow!!!"

Abhi turned back and asked Koyal what happened.