Prologue: Friends

✧✧✧

4 years old.

✧✧✧

The sun was hiding on the horizon while the sky takes the beautiful colors of pink and orange. Katsuki Bakugo was on his backyard playing with his figures that his friend Izuku Midoriya with he called Deku gave it to him. Katsuki suddenly heard noises on the other part of his backyard between there's another house. He walked to see what was does noises or more like a melodic voice. On the other side there's another backyard with full of flowers and a girl with (H/c) hair playing. Katsuki dropped his figures toys and stared at the girl. The girl felt that someone was looking so when she turned around she saw an ash blonde boy on the other part of the backyard with is where he lives.

The girl smiled at Katsuki who made him blush a bit. She walked over he is. She saw how empty his backyard was since hers is full of flowers. The girl speak.

“Hello! My name is (Y/n) (L/n). I just came this week.”

“Oh so you live here eh? Well mine is Katsuki Bakugo.”

“Why don't you have flowers on your backyard?” The girl asked innocently.

“Uh? Well I don't know?”

“You should try to plant something, to not feel lonely.”

“What makes you think I feel lonely?” The ash blond boy raised a brow

“Not you, the backyard. It looks empty. I can help you plant something.” She smiled at the boy.

“(Y/n) !! Come dinners ready !!” Her mother called her.

“I need to go. Nice to meet you Katsuki !” The girl runs to her house

“Nice to meet you too...”

The boy walked to his house also. His mother called Katsuki since dinner is ready. He sit with his parents.

“Mom. Who lives next to us?”

Mitsuki was confused by the sudden question since she knows that his son doesn't care who lives around or anything.

“(L/n) family. Why you ask?”

“Because I met a girl on the other side on her backyard.”

“What where you doing in her backyard Katsuki?” Masaru his dad asked.

“I just heard some annoying noises and I looked to see who was.”

“Katsuki! You can't go on others people backyard without authorization!”

“Ok ok, shesh...”

The night was full with stars. Katsuki opened his window so he can feel a little of the cold wind. He then looked next and saw another window open on the next house where the girl lives. The boy looked closer to see the same girl with (H/c) hair. The girl was watching the sky until he saw the ash blonde on his window looking at her. She smiled at him and Katsuki blushed a little since she catch him staring. The girl walked away from her window taking a notebook and a marker. She looked at him and write something on her notebook. When she finished she showed what she wrote to him.

“I'm (Y/n). This is my room.”

The little boy read and then he also took a notebook and a marker to write also. Then he showed to her.

“I'm Katsuki and obviously this is my room.”

The girl read and smiled. She write something else also and showed to him.

“Have you manifested your quirk?”

He then writes on the next page.

“Not yet, and you?”

“Yes, three days ago. My quirk is illusion.”

“That's interesting. I hope in this days I get mine soon also!”

“I know you will ! If your quirk is strong, you can use it to be a hero like All Might !” The girl smiled when she showed her notebook to him and he reading it. 

The boy eyes widen when he read what she wrote. He felt good yet anxious.

“Yes! I will and I'll be strong when I get my quirk for you.” He wrote it and showed to her. Her smile grew bigger.

“Let's be friends!” She proposed.

“Yes ok, well good night.” He show the girl what he wrote. She showed her notebook.

“Good Night Katsuki!”

With that the ash blond boy close his window and curtains. He lay down on his bed thinking about the girls request.

“Friends huh? With a girl?” Later then he fall asleep.

Next Morning

Katsuki woke up. His body was sweating a little. He stood up and walked to the bathroom to shower.

On his school he stills be sweating a little and more in his hands.

“Ugh, it's today that hot?”

His teacher looked at the ash blonde boy. “Katsuki, are you ok?”

“I don't know-” Suddenly his palms was creating mini explosions. The boy stood up from his sit while looking his explosion on his palms. He then realised that he has a quirk.

“Wow~ Katsuki you have manifested a quirk!” His teacher said.

All the kids looked at the young boy amazed. His friend Izuku was the most who admire his best friend.

“I-I have my quirk!” The blonde said excited.

“And it looks a strong one.”

“Wow Katsuki, your quirk sure looks strong.” His both teachers said.

Katsuki eyes widen. He remember what the girl said last night on her notebook.

... If your quirk is strong, you can use it to be a hero like All Might!”

The boy was completely going to make that promise to reality. He will be the the number one hero only for his friend.

ᴡᴏʀᴅs: 900

____________________________________

So this is the prologue of this short story. You can see that I only used a little piece of the anime scene on the last part. I hope you guys enjoyed the prologue and the first chapter is next ! Vote and comment <3