Chapter 3 : Girls are Annoying

Boys P.O.V.

"Hey Teme who are your partners mine are Kiba and Hinata, this going to be bothersome Kiba is going to make himself look like he is smart but is really dumb." Uzumaki Naruto said to a Raven haired uchiha.

Sasuke rolled his eyes and said,"When are you going to stop complaining that's all I ever hear from you."

Naruto looked at him and ignored what he had just said and opens his mouth and yawns saying," what did you say I didn't get what you said."

Sasuke was annoyed and look at Naruto giving a death glare,
"Never mind my partners are Sasori and Sakura."

Naruto frowned,"you got Sakura Chan no fair can we switch partners please," naruto said pleading.

"No the teachers assigned us our partners their going to notice and were going to get in trouble, never mind idiot let's get to class."

"Okay okay dattebayo."

"Hmph."

Naruto looks to the right of him just to see nothing, " Where did Lee, Sai, and Shikamaru go Sasuke teme?"

"Different classes idiot."

"Oh yeah hehe."

Naruto continues walking alongside Sasuke when they reached their classroom the herd of girls came running to them. When they looked towards the seats they saw two girls sitting down one with Raven hair like Sasuke and one with pink hair. That pink hair could be recognized a mile away as she was the only on in the school with pink hair and it's none other than Sakura Haruno and the Raven haired girl whose name is Hinata Hyuga.

The teacher came in and managed to get all the girls off of them they all sat down everyone sat beside their friends.

Time skip lunch because im lazy don't judge me lots of authors do this so wahahaha.

The 5 boys joined up with each other and sat down with their food in hand.

Shikamaru ate half of his sandwich and then fell asleep. Lee had a heathy lunch with fruits and vegetables then did push ups while eating. Sai didn't even eat his food he just sat down and started drawing. Naruto brought ramen like every single day and Sasuke was just eating a tomato.(lol)

The girls sat all around their table hoping to sit with them but never could as every time they would threaten them. Once they were done and had woken up Shikamaru and he would get on his feet so they dragged him to his class and they all continued their day.

All of thinking once they went into their classes man girls are so annoying.

Time skip next day because thats how lazy I am lol.

Everyone in the school was sitting down in the bleachers as their principal giving the announcements.

Once announcements were over everybody got into their groups of 3 and the principal said," today you are going to be getting to know each other you will choose to sit through out the school as the gym is to small for you and it would be hard to hear what your partner is saying since it is so loud, know dismissed." 

Sasuke P.O.V.

I looked at the principal and listen to what she said man I just hate school.

I turn around and looked at Sasori he looked at us and motioned us to follow him.

When turned around started walking I noticed Sakura cheeks have a faint blush on them. Wait why am I paying attention to her. I start walking a bit faster trying to shake it off and did it successfully.

I look to see where he has taken us it was one of the class rooms. He puts three tables together and we all sit down next to each other I sat next to Sakura and Sasori sat across from us.

"So who would like to go first," he said. He looked at us and neither us wanted he sighed and stated speaking," My name is Sasori (I don't know his last but he is my favorite character what sense does that make geesh I'm not very good at listening lol) I am a sophomore here. My favorite food is kimchi, my favorite color is lime green. I see him look at Sakura and looks straight into her eyes I felt a ache in my stomach but I just ignored it. He continues to speak," My favorite thing to do is read and I also love to be with my friends."

I sigh and go next," My name is Sasuke Uchiha my favorite thing to eat is tomatoes and my favorite color is blue and my favorite thing to do is work on new things. ( You know what's weird is I absolutely love tomatoes and it so happens that my favorite show has someone who also loves to eat tomatoes I literally eat a whole tomato when I can lol.)

Then Sakura goes," My name is Sakura Haruno I really love to eat sweet dumplings. I cringed I hate sweats." My favorite  colors are pink and red and I really like to read and learn about becoming a surgeon on everything." She giggled and smiles.

We sat in silence having nothing to talk about until Sasori interrupts the silence and says," you guys want to play a game."

I say and nod so he knows the I agreed I look at Sakura to see what she says. She smiles and says sure why not nothing else to do.

"Okay then let's play it's called hide and seek."

I sigh since I know the game already. I said i would go first so I put my jacket over my head and put my head down on the desk.

Once I finished counting I take off my jacket and look up I could see anyone I get up and start looking everywhere I couldn't find them anywhere.

It passed an hour and I still couldnt find them and gave up. They came out of their spots I see something Sakuras leg. It was a cut and pretty big one and blood was coming down on it but it looked like she knew. Sasori said he would look this time. Once he covered up his eyes I went to go hide I open the door and Sakura follows me.

"Why are you following me," I asked.

"I need you to do something for me please just a small favor," she pleaded I agreed and followed her. She pulls me into the classroom next door and asked me if I could pick her up and put her in the cabinet. Then I hear Sasori almost done with  counting i freaked out and I pulled her into a cabinet with me. She was on top of me and I realized how small and light she was under all of the baggy clothing she wore making her look chubby.

She was about to speak but I covered her mouth with my hand. She looks at me and gives me a glare. I then realize the position were in she was on top of me her face facing mine and were just a few centimetres away and her lips just a little bit less then a finger away from mine.

After what felt like days which was only an hour Sasori gave up and we came out of our hiding spots.

To be continued.....

______________________------------------------------_____________________

Sorry I haven't updated I was on vacation and wasn't able to get on Wattpad and post chapters because the internet was just horrible sorry. I will try and post 2 days a week. School starts for me in 3 or 2 weeks and when that happens I will try and post once or twice it all depends on what happens.

See ya next time bye~

1,300 words.