chapter 5: moving in

A/N:

SONG:

Cookie Jar by red velvet (SM ENTERTAINMENT )

INSTAGRAM: armlinkyg324

----------------

Camera

Jungkook's POV:

As soon as I went downstairs, I saw that there were camera's everywhere.

" jungkookie catch!" I heard Jimin hyung say as he threw a package at me

I sat down on the sofa with everyone else and opened the letter first

----------------
Dear Jungkook

Since you are going to get married with Lisa of Blackpink, we have arranged for the both of you to move into your couple house today. The phone that has been provided is what we want you to capture all your memories in it.

Have a wonderful time with your wife

WGM

------------

As soon as I finished readig the letter, I opened the red box with the letters WGM engraved in bold.

Inside was a phone which I was presuming what the letter was talking about.

" ah jungkookie's leaving us for his wife." Tae hyung said as he collapsed on top of me, in which soon every member soon joined so I was now under a 6 man doggy pile.

I managed to push them of easily as I sat down on floor

" are you guys trying to kill me?" I asked as I tried to get enough air to breathe again

" we'll leave that your wife." Suga hyung said with a smirk

" now come on we need to start packing, your moving today !" Jin hyung screamed as he ran over the place trying to help me pack.

I'm going to miss these idiots.

" jungkookie!" I heard Jin hyung scream from my room as my hyungs just laughed

I wonder if Lisa's already started packing.

----

I had finally finished packing with the help of Jin hyung and was now back in the van travelling to my new house which I would be sharing with Lisa my wife.

------------------
INTERVIEW:

Are you excited to get to know your wife more?

Yeah, I'm looking forward to get to know her more. I know it won't be awkward because I feel like we get on fine. {Laughs}So yeah I'm excited. {Bunny smile}

------------------

I walked inside the house and it was massive. The house was much more bigger than the other houses on the previous shows.

As I walked inside I saw suitcases at the bottom of the staircase so I'm guessing Lisa's already here.

Just as I was about to head upstairs to find her, I head a scream from the kitchen.

I ran inside and it was now my turn to scream

*******
Lisa's POV:

I had arrived early to the house since on our first date I was late so I decided to cook lunch for us.

My dad is a chef so I asked him how to send me some recipes.

I started with sticky pineapple rice, which Rosè unnie loved since blackpink house.