2

Santana

Ain't nothing like good head.

"Go slow," I instruct him.

He wraps his mouth around me and lets me get hard in his mouth, without any motion. He just lets me experience the warmth of his breath and the wetness of my tongue then gently begins to suck. There was this anticipation that he had that was making me heated.

"You're sexy as hell," he tells me.

He's a good looking guy but he is almost worshipping me and it's a bit of a turn-off. I think he's like Puerto Rican or something. He seems to be a bit older maybe in his 20s. I met the guy on Jack'd. It's a gay mobile app. I had my pics private and just had a body shot. He was willing to meet me without me even opening up my pics. It was kind of a turn-off. Usually, I didn't do this. In fact, I never did. He's sliding his hands up and down my stomach in an intimate way. He's using his hands to caress my chest, nipples, and stomach. All of that.

"Just focus on the dick bro," I tell him.

I push his hands away. He lowers them starting to massage my balls and even starting to go lower towards my taint area. It irritates me again as I adjust my leg.

"Man I want to ride that dick so bad," he tells me.

"Not interested man."

"I got a condom."

"I don't care."

"But it's so big and juicy. And it's cut. Damn, I would cream all over that dick."

He wasn't getting the point, "Yo bro just shut up and suck this dick or you're gonna have to leave man."

"Damn my bad. It's just you're so sexy. You remind me of this guy I used to watch on Youtube. This dancer...from the Bronx. What was his name...Sandman?"

"Don't know who you talking about."

"Really because that tattoo on your arm says Sandman."

He looks up at me. There is this look of recognition. No wonder he was sucking the dick so goddam hard like he was trying to prove something. I see this look that I used to get back in New York at that moment. This look of someone who is somewhat star-struck or something. His eyes are bubbling up. Drool damn near comes out of his mouth and dribbles on the tip of my dick at that moment.

"Yo—-"

"What the hell you doing here in the Bottom man?"

"The Bronx wasn't that much nicer, you know?" I tell him.

No point in hiding from him who I am...or who I was. He knows me. He's seen my videos. I tried to take them all down the other day but so many other people had reposted videos of me over and over. It was useless.

"I know but you were supposed to...be, somebody," he states with this scowl of disappointment outlined on his face, "What happened to you?"

I was supposed to be somebody. The words hit me like a ton of bricks to the fucking face. Almost immediately my dick goes soft. I don't want to do this anymore. The look of disappointment is etched on his face. Just at that moment, I hear the front door opening as well. I'm shocked, scared and relieved all at the same time. I'm relieved because this guy was doing the most just to give me a nut.

"Damn you got to go. Out the back."

"Can I see you again?"

"I'll text you."

"You don't got my number."

"I'll send smoke signals," I state.

I didn't care what I was telling him at that point. Anything to get him out of there. I didn't want to fuck him and I damn sure didn't want his fingers anywhere near my asshole. Truthfully it was a mistake to invite him to this place in the first place. I lead him out the back door. I never did this. EVER. I was still just so fucking pissed about the whole fight.