11

Desta

I'm in the park. The park bench is cold. All my clothes are in my gym bag. I get up. My mind is lost. All I can think about is a dance for some reason. I lean forward and stretch. Pressing my legs up against the bench and stretching so hard the average person would have thought my body was going to fucking break.

"Sexy..."

The voice that says that is from a large set black guy. I think he's homeless or something. I'm not sure. All I know is that he's one of the biggest men I've ever seen in my life. As he approaches me he stares at me like I'm something to eat.

"I'm good bro," I tell him.

"I can see that," he says licking his lips, "You real good."

I stop stretching and just standing there hoping that would make the guy go away. It's the middle of the night and I don't want to fucking be here but with all the shit that's been going on this is the only place that I know to be. I know I'm not coming off as feminine but then again I was a good-looking guy out here in the middle of the night stretching. Hell, maybe I'm asking for it.

"You mind?" I ask.

"Kinda do," he states, "You can't be sitting there looking all good and shit, that ass lookin' all fat."

"I don't get down like that," I tell him.

"I can teach you..."

"He said he doesn't get down like that."

I turn and realize that it's Santana. He's standing there in some baggy jeans and a hood.

"Yo mind your fucking business...before I take your booty too lil nigga..."

The homeless guy is clearly aggressive. It must be his size. Something tells me this isn't the first time he comes out here looking for young guys to do that too. The way he looks at Santana makes me think that we may have to jump this guy and beat his ass.

"What?" Santana asks.

"I said—-"

WHAM! The punch comes out of no. I'm shocked when Santana hits the guy so hard he jerks back. Mind you this guy has to be about 6'4" about 270 pounds. Santana on the other end was probably 170 dripping wet. Sure he was a strong 170 but this wasn't exactly a fair fight. That becomes clear when the big guy jerks his head back showing off the blood dripping out of his lip.

"Yo I'm about to FUCK your life up lil' bitch," he growls.

He's all spitting blood coming at Santana. I hit the guy in the back of the head. The guy grabs me up while I'm swinging on him and I watch as Santana punches the guy right in the throat. The aggressive guy goes down at that point and before I know it we're stomping him out on the side of the curb leaving footprints in his face.

"Come on! Come on!" He says grabbing my bag for me.

Before I know it we're taking off as fast as we can. We run until we can't run anymore and we're under a bridge in the park breathing heavy as fuck. Our faces sweating and our mouths hung open because for some odd reason we are laughing so hard over this.

"So now you got me jumpin' booty bandits?" he asks, "I didn't sign up for this shit when I said we were going to be friends, bro."

More laughter. It's weird as hell that we both find this shit so funny. He is still holding my heavy ass bag for me. I try to take it from him but he jerks it away from me.

I give him a weird look, "How'd you find me?"

"You text me and said that you got kicked out, remember?" he asks, "I been looking for you for the past three hours."