Ch1

Keith
I zoom through different ships shooting at them as I pass.
"There's so many!" Hunk complains. Red shakes as she was hit. A low growl erupts through my head.
"Yea red I know there's a lot. We can't give up though."
I use her fire blaster to burn the suckers.
"That should show them."

"KEITH LOOK OUT!" I hear Lance scream. A bright light shines through red's eyes. I close and cover my face. My eyes burn. I let out a scream, everything goes black.

Third pov
The red lion goes limp. Ships fly around keeping the other Paladins from getting to him.
"Keith! Respond! Keith!?" Shiro calls out to his right hand before being swarmed with fighter ships.
"Everyone pull back now!" Allura orders.
"What about Keith!?" Pidge asks firing at the small ships.
"Leave him, we can't rescue him if we're all taken!"
They hesitate but pull away from the fight leaving the unresponsive red lion and Paladin behind as they wormhole away.
Keith let's out a painful groan as he sits straight in his seat.
"Ow. Red?" He reaches out to his lion. The lion purrs making her presence known. Slowly he opens his eyes and quickly closes them from pain. The Red lion was pulled into the main control ship. Keith could feel the movement. He grips onto the chair tightly. Red was still unable to move. Keith can hear the hanger door open. Footsteps draw near. He gets to his feet bayard in hand. The door slides open and his sword activates.
"Drop the weapon. You're coming with us." A soldier said firing up a gun. Keith lunges swinging his sword at the guard. Keith was easily grabbed and disarmed from lack of sight.
"Let go!" He yells struggling against. He was cuffed and dragged out of the safety of his own lion. They move him through halls before they stopped.
"the Paladin Sire." The soldier said. The room was silent. Keith huffs and squirms. A vibration of steps comes closer. A large hand grips the back of Keith's head and forces him to face up. He stays still. Another hand cups the side of his face and starts force opening his eyes. He screams in pain as light floods into view. His eyes burn his head throbs. Keith struggles and manage to get loose from the grip and fall backwards to the cold floor.
"Take him away."
Keith was pulled to his feet and taken to a prison. Stripped from his armor and thrown in prisoner clothes and tossed into a cell.