Ch6

Keith
I let out a groan.  What happened? Why can't I remember? "I see you're awake." I turn to see Zarkon coming out of his bathroom dressed and a towel over his shoulders. I rub my eyes and sit up slowly. "I f-feel weird." I say. He kicks over a trash can. My stomach turns. I lean over the bed emptying my stomach and cough. He gets a new towel from the closet and one of his shirts along with I think underwear.
"Wha...happened?" I sit up rubbing my temples trying to suppress the headache that was coming on. "You had your first heat. It was extremely strong. It started an earthly week ago. I stayed with you. You were a very needy omega." He said. Slowly I swing my feet over. Zarkon picks me up and carried me to the bathroom. The tub was filled with hot water. I noticed my nude body. I was bruised and had a few scratches. He lowers me into the water. He cups his hand dumping water on my head making my ears fall back. There was a loud knock coming from downstairs. Zarkon stands up. "Stay here and keep quiet, wash your body. He said. My body tingles. I take a washcloth pouring soap on it and scrub my body. I put soap in my hair and scrub grime out of my hair and rinse off. He told me to stay so I stay.

Why is he taking so long? I whimper and cover my mouth. My body shivers in the cold water. Where is alpha?

Third pov
Keith hugs his body as he waits for the emperor to return. The place was quiet. The only thing heard was the chattering of Keith's teeth as his shivers in the cold water. He lays his head over the side of the tube and passes out.
Zarkon on the other hand had returned from a very long meeting. The meeting took about a day. As he enters his chambers the room was a bit empty. It felt unusual. "Kit?" He calls out. He took off his shoes and armor and went to the guest room expecting to find the small hybrid resting in the nest but it was empty the sent was very faint. He hasn't come back to his his nest. "Kitten?!" He calls out louder looking into another room. He head to his own room to find the bed and closet empty. He opens the bathroom to find the hybrid leaning over the tub shivering and pale. "Kit!" Zarkon grabs Keith pulling him out of the water and wrapping a towel around him. He grabs another towel placing it over the smaller males head. Zarkon picks the kit up along with the spare clothes and takes him to his nest. "Dumb kit, are you trying to freeze to death?" Zarkon lets out a low growl. Keith looks up weakly, "alpha....s-s-said to....s-stay an ke-ep qu-qui-et. I-I st-ay.... I n-no make ... s-sound." He shivers put leaning into Zarkons body for warmth. His body was ice cold. "I'm sorry kit. It's been awhile since I've used my voice. I must have used it by accident." Zarkon spoke placing the hybrid into the warm nest. Taking the wet towels away and placing on the oversized warm shirt. Zarkon covers the kit in a few blankets in the nest. "I-I be good...omega. I, good....omega?" Keith asks still shivering. Zarkon knew that a pregnant omega can lose their sense of maturity once in a while, they would speak and acting like a child.
"Yes kit. You did good. Next time if I command you to do something and I don't return for a long time you may stop. Alright?"
Keith nods curling up gaining back his warmth as he falls back asleep. Zarkon lets out a sigh and leaves the room. He flops onto the couch with a groan and does his best to relax. He takes a nap.
After about two hours Zarkon final wakes up. Letting out a soft groan as he gets up from his comfortable position. He makes his way to the kitchen pulling out food and cooking a meal for him and two others. He takes one of the plates to the extra guest room and leaves it on the nightstand for Keith. He takes another plate placing the food into a container and leaves heading out down the hall, he makes it to his former wife's laboratory.

"How is it coming?" the galran ask

"So far the haram have four baring kin. and twelve leaving to be trained....... how is the kit?" she asks taking the container and some silverware eating the food. "He's fine, He's carrying my kin now."

She coughs a little. "Im sorry. You mated with him? sire that is putting more of a target on us. Having another of royal blood born is a threat to the kit and the kin." Haggar said. 

"No one needs to know that its mine." Zarkon says staring down at her research. Their stock of quintessence is expanding quickly. Zarkon hums in approval, "Your work and test of the quintessence is going along nicely."

"Sire there is something You might take interest in. The human kit. his body has absorbed quintessence from the ship and the injections and has no reactions." she said and pulls out a medical binder of Keith. "His body is still taking in quintessence from the ships walls. We would be able to harvest an even more powerful quintessence from him in a matter of a few days. I could put a device into his spine around his nerves system, he would be able to extract it from his own body with enough focus and practice that is. He could use is as a weapon." Haggar explains. 

Zarkon listens to her carefully, "This procedure? Will it hurt the kin or possibly have a side effect that could interfere with his well being?" he asks. Haggar shakes her head.

"No the kit will be fine. he won't be able to move quickly for a while. but he and the litter should be fine. we will have to watch how much we extract from him though. We are taking it from his blood, taking it too quickly can be painful to him. taking it to slow will disrupt his circulation and can possibly harm the litter or his brain. Shall I start planing the procedure?" Haggar looks up to the emperor. 

"Yes prep for it, he may go through with it in three days." Zarkon turns on his heels, "Have a good late third quarter Haggar."

"To you as well sire." The witch says as Zarkon leaves and heads back to his chambers.