Ch 9

Sorry for dying on you guys
Third pov
"FUCK!" Pidge shouts out. The team didn't know how to react exactly. They were stunned, Pidge started thinking on their next plan. Lance was pacing and mumbling in Spanish. Hunk was freaking out. Shiro just stood there in shock.
"Paladins get yourselves together, we've been the biggest target for a long time. We still have the coalition and our lions. And now Keith is back. This is no time to panic." Allura said.
Shiro nods "Allura's right. We need to keep ourselves together. This isn't new."
The team nods.
"Yea we can figure something out." Hunk says "But for now we should probably hide and go talk to Keith" Hunk suggested. The team nods and finds a solar system to hide in and wormholes there. It was a rather large jump so the galra shouldn't find them any time soon. "Now that's out of the way, who is gonna go talk to Keith?" Lance asked crossing his arms. The team stayed quiet not sure who should go talk to Keith. It stayed dead silent for a long moment before Kolivan lets out a sigh and starts leaving the room, "All of you act like kits at times like these." he said leaving the room and heading down the hall for Keith's room.

Kolivan walked down the white halls heading for Keith's room, he knew the team fucked up in a very bad way and the topic was sensitive, but he knew Keith well enough that he wasn't one to dwindle on the past events. Kolivan gently knocks on Keith's door and waits for an answer.
"Come in." Keith said. Kolivan hits the switch to let him in the room. Keith was sitting on his bed against the wall just staring straight forward. "Are you doing alright?" Kolivan asked walking over to Keith and sitting on the bed. "Yea I'm fine. Just... thinking." He said keeping his gaze straight forward but twiddled his thumbs picking his nails. Kolivan waved his hand in front of Keith's face and in return got no reaction out of the young hybrid.
"Keith? Are you.... blind?" Kolivan asks.

"Yea. Zarkon gave me doses of quintessence that allowed me to see, but it wore off. So. I'm back to being blind." Keith explains. Kolivan sighs leaning back against the wall. "Do you believe negotiating will work?" The larger galra asked. Keith shrugs "maybe. He's been doing his best to keep me alive and healthy, but then again it could be because I'm an omega" Keith says. "I wonder how he will react if I went back in time. 'Hey! I'm Keith. I'm from 10,000 years in the future and I'm pregnant with your baby!' Hehe that would be funny." Keith says and slouched against the wall. His hand gently resting on his belly.
"Hmm..... what if we did?" Kolivan said getting to his feet. "If you stop Haggar and Zarkon from going crazy then the war wouldn't happen." Kolivan explained.
"There's one problem.... okay maybe a few. First off, how am I gonna get there? Second, how do I get back? Third what's going to change?" Keith asks.
The thought of loosing everything he has gained scared him. Kolivan looked at Keith and sighs.
"Come lets go talk to the others." Kolivan said taking Keith's hands and pulling him up. He leads Keith down the white halls to the control room.

—————-
Sorry for the short chapter. I lost my train of thought for a while.