15 years later

15 years later. Alex's P.O.V.
We were laying on my bed in my childhood bedroom with my husband Brian thinking. Thinking about the past. Our past. Our future. Suddenly his hand raked through my hair and he asked "What're you thinking about?". I nuzzled a little further into his neck and answered " How we got together. How we fell in love". A chuckle rumbled through his chest and responded "I was just thinking about that to. Maybe it's because we're here or everything that's been going on but I've been thinking about that a lot". God. I've never been able to get used to him being the sweetest person on earth. We've been together  for years and I still feel as giddy and love sick as the day we got together. It's crazy and amazing. After a few moments I said "We should probably go talk to them" reluctantly. I felt him nod though I was hoping he would disagree. I really don't wanna do this. Brian got up pulling me with him and all but dragged me to the living room where my mom, Schneider and Elena and her wife Allie were hanging out. We all live fairly close together and are still very very close which is part of what's making this so hard. Bri and I sat down across from them. He started " Hey, guys. There are some things we need to talk about and they aren't going to be easy so please just let us say what we need to say". They all nodded and chorused "yeah". I said "So, umm Brian and I umm have decided to move upstate. Now  I know this may seem sudden but he has a really good job opportunity and the adoption agency called we are adopting a little girl. We feel like the city isn't the best place to raise her". A series of shocked looks passed across their faces which was only slightly terrifying. My mom burst out of her chair and wrapped us up in a hug which was the best reaction I could've hoped for. Brian and I were honestly a little scared they would be mad. Elena, Allie and Schneider were next to give us hugs and tell us how happy they were for us. Brian pulled me under his arm , silently basking in the happiness of the moment. A week later they all helped us pack up all our stuff into boxes and into the uhaul and we were off to start the next chapter of our life.
Sorry it's been so long. I ran out of ideas but didn't want to leave you guys without an ending.  So this is the ending I can up with hope you enjoyed