9

2nd September
Jacks phones started buzzing and he answered it.
"Hello is this jack Avery?" A mans voice was heard at the end of the phone.
"Yes is it" jack responded rather confused.
"Oh hi this is the California hospital(idfk) we have faith James here and she requested we call you to take her home as she is ready to be dispatched from the hospital,she's had all her checkups so she should be able to come home today" the smile that no one had seen in a year cane in jacks face.
"Yes I'll be there right away thank you sir" he said and he ended the call.
"IM GOING TO SEE HER AND SHES COMJNG HOME TONIGHT!"the boy screamed throwing on his jacket and speeding in his car to see the love of his life.

He arrived at the hospital and ran to the front desk.
"I'm here for faith James" he said finding his breath.
"Oh you must be jack Avery?" The women asked earning a nod from jack.
"She's in room 17" the nurse smiled and he rushed to the room.
He slowly opened the door and there lay his beautiful girlfriend who he had not seen for a year. He was heart broken at the sight of her. Bruises all over her body,scars,casts on her leg,ice on her jaw,her skinny hands and the wheel chair that lay beside her. She was on her phone and she looked up and saw the love of his life. He was wearing his glasses,a tear stained face,it looked as if the life was sucked out of him and as if he hadn't seen the sun in years.

"J-j-jack" she said tears pouring from her eyes.
"I'm here baby" he said and he finally wrapped his arms around her small figure. After a year of thinking she was dead,wishing she was here,constantly thinking about her and what they could of had he finally had her in his arms and he never wanted to let go.
"I love you so much" he said crying.
"I-I-i l-l-love y-you t-t-too" she mumbled and he hugged her tighter.