64

{messing with someone new, thinking i wanted too}

10th April 2020
"Faith your man is here!" Corbyn shouted and Faith rushed down the stairs wearing denim shorts and a plain white shirt.
"First of all he's not my man, second of all go away" Faith pushed Corbyn jokingly and left the house with Chance.

They walked around the streets of L.A. hand in hand.
"Where we going?" Faith asked and Chance didn't say anything but lead her into a field full of flowers.
"Faith I have a question" he said bluntly.
"Go on..."
"Will you be my girlfriend?" Chance asked and Faith was shocked.
"Yes!" She squealed and she leapt into his arms and hugged him.

"I had fun today" Faith giggled
"Me too, do u wanna come by the team ten house tomorrow" Chance asked. To everyone's surprised team ten stayed strong for many years. (A/n in this book Chance is still in team ten ok? Ok)

"Ye sure" Faith smiled.
"Ok I'll pick you up at 1 bye" He pecked her lips and headed of home. Faith entered the house and saw Christina and Corbyn on the couch.
"Ooo how was your day" Christina asked, standing up and hugging Faith.

"We're official" she screamed and Christina smiled.
"OMG" she yelled and hugged her friend.
"What happened?" Everyone yelled walking down the stairs.
"Faith and Chance are official!" Corbyn mocked Christina who then pushed her boyfriend over jokingly.
"Omg yay!" Olivia screamed.

Jonah looked behind him and saw the sad face of jack Avery.
"Bro you have Malibu" He whispered.
"Yeah but she's Daniel ex, I feel bad. And she isn't Faith" he mumbled the last sentence.
"Then why are you with Malibu" he asked and jack shrugged.
"I don't know, but it ruined our whole relationship I always ruin it" he said and He ran upstairs.Everyone turned to face Jonah and he just shrugged.

Jack picked up his phone and rung Malibu.
"Hey babe" she said
"Hey um I need to tell you something." Jack chewed at his nails as a nervous habit.
"What is it?"
"I'm breaking up with you, I'm sorry. But I don't know why I got with you it ruined mine and Faith's relationship and I thought I liked you but now she has a boyfriend and it made me realise that I still love her. I'm sorry" he sighed and all he could hear was the two beeping sound meaning that Malibu ended the call.