14 (2p!Hetalia edition)

America: Dude, what the fuck?

2p!America: *smirks*

China: ...

2p!China: *high af* I'm totally blaazin' it...

England: Pastel. Prince. 13???

2p!England: I love pastel colours! And I'm a prince, don't you think, Artie?

France: You got absolutely no taste. You just typed username and slammed your fist on the keyboard!

2p!France: *smokes* Whatever.

Russia: Just your name? That's a nice idea, da?

2p!Russia: *silent*

Italy: Ve...

2p!Italy: Everyone should know so they don't mess with me. *smirks*

Germany: Take that down! You will get reported and you can go to jail!

2p!Germany: That's why I added 'lmao jk' at the end, bro.

Japan: I- *falls silent*

2p!Japan: China forced me to watch Mulan and I dislike everyone.

Canada: This is a great name, eh!

2p!Canada: Thanks, Mattie.

Romano: WHAT THE FUCK YOU FUCKING GAY SHIT EVERYONE KNOWS THAT YOU'RE GAY YOU DON'T NEED TO POST IT ALL OVER THE INTERNET *more italian ranting and cussing*

2p!Romano: It's not called being gay! It's called being fabulous! And I am too fab for you!

Austria: You fool.

2p!Austria: But lord_of_darkness was already taken!

Prussia: You really need a more awesome username than that. That just sounds girly! Try something like the_awesomest_awesome_person_ever, that sounds AWESOME!

2p!Prussia: I... But I liked that name...