04

Kentrell watched Golden stuff her pancakes into her mouth. She was acting like she haven't ate in days. Which was true. She grabbed her ice tea and took a big gulp before placing it back on the table. She slid her now empty plate across the table towards him.

She wanted to ask for more but that was already her third plate and she didn't want to be too greedy. She sipped her iced tea as Kentrell grabbed her plate and put it in the dish washer.

He turned around facing her. He looked at what she was wearing before saying, "We're going shopping today."

He didn't want her wearing his clothes all the time even though he thought she looked sexy as hell in them he wanted her to have her own things and plus he wanted her to come to the meeting he had today.

"For what?" She looked at him with her eyebrows scrunched together.

"Cause you're my guh'." He looked at her like she was stupid. She stared at him in shock with her mouth open. She couldn't believe what he just said.

Is he crazy?

She thought in her head. How could she be his girl when they just met? He doesn't even know her well enough to be his girl or so she thought.

He knew everything about her from her social security number to when her mother died back to when she was just 6 years old.

"No I'm not." She shook her head standing up from her seat causing the chair to scrape against the floor. Before he could say anything she dashed to the front door and tried to open it.

Kentrell didn't bother to chase after her because he knew the door wouldn't open. He slowly walked behind her as she still struggled to open the door. She kicked the door once she heard Kentrell footsteps getting louder and louder.

"Golden are you trying to leave me?" He asked calmly as he watched her kicked the door out of fustration.  She ignored him and continued to kick the door harder hoping it'll magically open.

He got angry once she didn't answer him so he reached forward and yanked her back by her long curly hair. She fell to the ground with a loud thump making her scream. She tried to get away from his tight grip but he pulled her along the ground towards the stairs.

He laughed loudly as he began to drag her down the stairs towards the dark room she hated so much. Once she noticed where he was taking her she screamed louder as tears began to pour out her eyes.

"No please! I'm sorry!" She cried kicking her feet only making him laugh harder.

"I don't wanna hear it. You tried to leave me." He opened the door and tossed her in the dark room by her hair making her roll against the floor.

He closed and locked the door before walking towards another room where he kept all his weapons. He typed in the code making the double doors open by itself. He walked in and immediately grabbed the long whip that was hanging on the wall that was next to his guns and exited out of the room. The doors closed behind him as he walked into the dark room where Golden was in.

He turned on the light which really didn't do any help to see Golden still in the same position before he left on the floor crying. He walked towards her with the same evil smile he had earlier.

"Get yo' ass up." He said making her jump. Once she saw the whip in his hand she immediately backed away from him until her back hit the cold wall.

"I said I'm sorry." She cried harder as he walked towards her playing with whip in his hand.

"I don't care." He shrugged his shoulders, "This is what you get for trying to leave me."

He held up the whip before bringing it down to her exposed thigh making her scream for mercy. Her thigh instantly started to bleed making him feel bad but he had to do this so she won't even think about leaving him ever again.

He hit her again making her fall to the ground screaming her lungs out. Her legs were already becoming numb and he only hit her twice. He brung the whip down to her other thigh making her cry even harder. She couldn't even breath because of how hard she was crying and screaming.

He couldn't see her cry any longer so he walked out of the room. He felt so bad doing that to her but she deserved it though. He hoped she learned her lesson because he doesn't want to ever hurt her again.

After he put the whip back up he put the whip back up he went to his cabinet and took out some medicine for her thighs. He went back into the room to see her knocked out cold.

He sighed picking her up taking her to his room. He gently placed her on his bed and poured some of the medicine on the cotton ball before dabbing it on her leg. He repeated it acouple times before putting the medicine back up and throwing away the cotton balls into the trash can.

"I'm so sorry baby guh'." He kissed her forehead before grabbing his phone to call somebody.

"Hello?" Three voice came through the speakers. Three was one of Kentrell's best friends. They've been best friends since they were youngins. They've were already known for stealing shit around the neighborhood so when Kentrell asked Three to be in his gang he didn't hesitate to say yes.

"It's cancelled." Kentrell mumbled as he watched Golden sleep peacefully. Three already knew what he was talking about causing him to nod his head but he forgot Kentrell couldn't see him.

"Alright I'll tell everyone else." Three said before hanging up. Kentrell placed his phone on the night stand before hopping in the bed with Golden wrapping his arms around her waist.

He inhaled the sweet scent of hair mixed with his shampoo before pulling her closer to him.

"You're never leaving my side." He mumbled into her ear before falling into a deep sleep happy she was in his arms.

Sorry I haven't updated in a while💀

Versace or Gucci?

Strawberries or Blueberries?