1. Prom

So I had a Love Simon Minzerk AU in which Will was the one who emailed our protagonist but he didn't get together with him in the end. The ending scene was prom in that book so I decided to give Will some love as well.

You don't have to read that to understand why he is  a little bit sad.

I hope you'll enjoy.
Awsten04 did it first (the one shot book), this is not a knock off, or anything. Check their book out, it's great.

And one more thing, the 'Camp story' might be a bit confusing, but eh, you guys can think anything about their meeting there.
_______________________________________
Will stood there, leaning against a table full of cheap punch, keeping an eye out as always.

"Hey, Will."

"Yes, Stephen?" The brunette turned to his eccentric friend who was standing beside him on the side of the dance floor.

"Will you dance with me?"

Green eyes shot up to meet brown(?) ones in confusion. The small grin that danced on Stephen's lips washed it away, though.

Then with a small smile he accepted the offer. "Sure, why not? It's prom after all..."

The slow song ended, changing to a rather upbeat melody. They jumped around, laughing and purely enjoying each other's presence. I mean, who would blame them? They've been friends for years and Stephen was only trying to lighten up Will's mood, seeing the other's discomfort.

He didn't ask why he looked out of place, sad even. He knew how to make it better in a way. By distraction, really.  But when he looked away from him for a split second, he caught a rather threatening pair of eyes from the corner of his own.

The ginger lad  stopped dancing and grabbed Will's hand to guide them to their small group of friends, Josh (Chip), the two Cals and Sarah.

"What are you doing?" Will scowled, shooting a look at his companion over his shoulder, as he was being pushed towards the others.

"Just have fun, okay? I have something to take care of real quick." He reassured him with a squeez of his shoulder, not willing to hear more complaints from the other teenager.

He turned around faster than his favourite fidget spinner ever could, (🔥 💯) and made a bee-line towards the boy whose gaze he'd met. He was maybe one or two inches shorter than him, surrounded by two of his mates. A blonde guy and a dark brunette.

"Hello, gentlemen. I'm Stephen Lawson, eighteen and still young." Stephen beamed, pretending to tip his invisible hat to the group. He stared straight at the one in the middle, even though he was, allegedly adressing all of them. "Are you guys in our year?"

The boys, glanced at one another back and forth, not knowing what to do, until the blonde spoke up.

"No. But James, Alex's boyfriend is, so-." He smirked, crossing his arms over his chest before he felt a hand on his mouth.

The dark-haired one of the trio, Alex, shot him a death-glare, shouting "Shut up, Josh! He is not my boyfriend! Quit telling that to everyone."

Meanwhile the one so-called Josh, fought the hand away from him and chuckled. "He invited you, so technically-"

Stephen tuned out the quarrel, focusing on the silent boy instead. Said boy watched his friends bicker in amusement, giggling here and there when he felt that it was necessary. The ginger non- I mean, boy tapped his shoulder to get his attention.

"Hey, wanna dance with me?"

Blue eyes shifted from the 'domestic crisis', pupils widening in the process.