008

Twenty hours would not be enough for them, let alone twenty minutes.

----------

It's only mere moments after they're off the stage that Hoseok is dragging Kihyun away roughly to some random dressing room, squeezing Kihyun's delicate wrist tightly enough to bruise. He's taking advantage of the momentary chaos, the other members and the staff distracted by various odds and ends as they all prepare to go home for the night. They've got a good twenty minutes before they're expected back at the van, which should be more than enough time for what they're about to do.

For what Hoseok is about to do to Kihyun.

Kihyun. Sweet little Kihyunnie. He's Hoseok's delicate flower, but he's also a fiery, naughty little tease, always putting on airs, always so confident, always so eager to prove himself and to overcompensate for his diminutive size, but able to switch in an instant to that other distinct side of his personality, acting innocent and babyish when it most suits him, when he knows that it'll get him what he wants.

Kihyun is always in tune to Hoseok's eyes on him, even if it doesn't seem like it to an outsider. He confessed that once to Hoseok, that he's hyperaware of how he holds Hoseok's attention hostage at all times, just as Hoseok is hyperaware of every little move that Kihyun makes.

The little game that they play with each other is often quite subtle, so subtle that they're the only ones who even know it's happening, whether it's a loaded glance, or a quirk of the lips, or a brushing of the hands, or a lingering touch that goes on just slightly longer than necessary.

Other times, it's so blatant, so obvious, it's a wonder that they haven't been exposed. Like today.

After coming right off of the stage from their performance and its intense choreography, all of them had crowded together backstage, gulping down ice-cold water, breathing heavily, toweling off sweat, and discussing improvements for next time.

And Kihyun had started making noises.

It began innocently enough, as just some heavy breathing with a few little whines here and there, something perfectly natural. After all, Kihyun was always vocal in everything he did, and if his breathing sometimes sounded a little suggestive, well, that was probably Hoseok's fault, his mind always in the gutter when it came to Kihyun.

But then, Kihyun's eyes had flickered in Hoseok's direction, and they had made split-second eye contact, dark and heated. And that's when things had gotten risky, had gotten dangerous.

With Hoseok's eyes on him, Kihyun brought his water bottle to his lips and drank it down slowly, in the lewdest fashion possible, letting water spill out and dribble down his chin. And then, as he lowered the bottle from his mouth, he threw his head back, eyes shut and eyebrows furrowed, and parted his lips in a loud, drawn-out moan that Hoseok knew was directed at him, a little show just for Kihyun's amusement, and Hoseok's torture. Those lips of his, Hoseok's favorite part of Kihyun's body, bright pink and wet and parted into that beautiful "o" shape, just begging to be filled with something else, or any number of things.

Hoseok always thinks it's amazing how Kihyun gets away with things like this, how they both do, but Kihyun is always loud, and the backstage area is always chaotic, and so nobody had thought anything much of it, of Kihyun's odd behavior. Only Hoseok knew what it really was, what Kihyun was really doing, and his mind had immediately flashed back to a similar scene, a déjà vu of something that had occurred just last week.

The two of them. A hotel room with dimmed lights. Soft sheets and cool air, Kihyun on top of Hoseok on the bed, buck-naked and moaning just like that, with Hoseok's hard cock buried deep inside of him and Hoseok's hands gripping tightly onto his hips, Kihyun bouncing and leaning back on his palms for balance.