2• CRAZE

Jaliyah Monet P.O.V

I woke up and got ready for me and Hali to do a girls day. 
I brushed my teeth and took a shower then
I did my hair in a high bun and swooped my edges and put on my hoop earrings and put on my black and white nike windbreaker and my black pants that hugged my thighs and my black and white high top vans.

I applied my lipgloss and I was set.

Hali had her hair cut with waves that was dyed red, and it fit her so perfectly and she had on a blue jean fashion nova fit. 

First we went to get our nails done, then we went to the mall.

We headed into forever 21  we was planning on going to this big party tonight in Louisiana.

"Oooo Bestie check out this dress." She showed me the most ugliest dress

I scrunched up my face "BITCH I know you fucking lying" I Said and we both busted out laughing.

"Ooo bae buy me this!" I heard an annoying ass voice and I turned and to my surprise I Seen Mike & this brown skin girl with curly long hair. She was very pretty no lie.

Mike looked at me and I looked at him back and I turned my head.

" who the fuck is that bitch you looking at!" The girl said again

By this time I turned my head into her full direction.  "Excuse me bitch who you think you talking to?" I Said

"YOU!" She said and she got all up in my face.

Mike was just looking at his lil bitch bout to get beat tf up.

Doing all that for a nigga sad!

"If you're Nigga checking me out then he is! Ain't that right MIKE?" I Said and looked at him.

He sucked his teeth.
"Oh so you know this bitch?" She said once again.

"Man it's not even like that Tasha!" He yelled.

I'm guessing her name is Tasha, too bad her ass finna get whooped.

The girl pushed me and I popped her in her face so hard she fell back to the ground and I got on top of her punching her in her shit repeatedly.

"BESTFRIEND! Don't killll that bitch." Hali Said while gettin me off her.

Mike got his little bitch and she stomped out the store and gave me one Look with blood pouring from her nose. "this ain't over!" She yelled and continued to stomp with mike besides her.

"You whooped her ass!" Hali Said and we both laughed.

Mike -FunnyMike- ( P.O.V)

"Why you didn't help me!" Tasha yelled in my ear while we got into my car bout to head back to my house.

"Cause you started shit with that fucking girl first! She ain't do shit to you." I Said

"Man but she was looking at you, AND YOU WAS LOOKING At her! You fucked her?" She asked me

This annoying ass bitch.

"NO! Bruh damn that's my homeboy girlfriend Bestfriend, now shut the fuck up and I'm dropping your little ass home." I Said and she actually did shut the fuck Up.

Tasha is not my girlfriend, she basically like my friends with benefits, she wants to be my girlfriend but like I said I just fuck hoes and get money. I just fuck Tasha from here and there Yea I spend money on her because money ain't nothing to me I can make that shit back in a hour.

But Tasha being my girlfriend? Yea that's a big ass no.

I can't settle down I'm To Inlove  with the game.

Jaliyah P.O.V *

It's 9:45 which means it's almost time for the party. I put on a simple burgundy dress that showed my ass more
Than usual.

I decided to straighten my hair and it was soooo long it stop passed my bra strap length.

I applied my lipgloss and then I headed out the door with Hali while she had Runik with her.

We arrived to the party and this shit was really live! Everybody was here. 

Drake x in my feelings boosted over the loud speakers and everybody was either dancing, drinking, twerking, or making out! Shit was too lit.

I danced a little bit and I had a few shots and I started twerking soon as they played Level up by Ciara.

Somebody grabbed my hips and started dancing with me while I was throwing that ass back on them I don't know who the fuck it was! But hey I was turnt.

Mike- ( Funny Mike) P.O.V

I seen Jaliyah little Ass dancing and I decided to get behind her just play with her a little bit and she was drunk.

I stopped dancing with her and took her to the room ( hell nah! I ain't finna do what you thinking)

I laid her down and she threw up in my sheets. Fuck.

I gave her some water.

"Mike?" She said in slurrs

"Wassup.. I still don't like your bighead ass you just seem really drunk I think you should chill right now." I Said

She wasn't even paying attention this girl do not know how to hold her liquor.

How I feel about Jaliyah? Ever since Runik got with Hali, me and Jaliyah never liked eachother I don't know why I just like messing with her but she fine as hell but I wouldn't budge going with her.

Or would I? I was thinking looking at her.

————-

Wassup yall it's the author here! 💞😼
Just wanna let y'all know I AM NOT from Louisiana so I don't know they slang like that so don't judge me I'm trying. 😂