- 1 -

He closed his eyes as he inhaled the smoke, that delicious cloud of vapors that always made him feel like he was floating.

Sat alone in a corner of the school, Tyler finished his joint quietly, waiting for the sweet and wonderful sound of the bell to ring. It was cold in the shadows and the light fabric of his jacket wasn't enough to warm him up, his left leg hopping up and down as he shivered, but despite wanting to go and sit somewhere sun-soaked and let the sun's rays warm up his tanned skin, he'd rather be cold than getting caught.

The bell rang, making him jump, accelerating his already faster than normal heartbeat thanks to the effects of the plant.

Tyler tried to control the limbs of his body the best he could as he made his way to the front doors of the school, feeling light, his crutches and the leg splint that wrapped his right leg firmly not helping his movements.

The most difficult part that made him almost want to cry in frustration was to climb the front steps of this damn highschool, feeling like the ground was floating under his feet, or in his case, his foot, as if he would fall with every step he made.

Fucking crutches.

He found it funny though, laughing and drawing a few glances on him as he stopped every two seconds to regain his senses, as well as his breath. Even while playing basketball he didn't use his arms as much as with this broken leg.

His eyes sure were red and even smaller than when he woke up, but did he care?

His leg ached and if he had been able to choose where to sit all day, it certainly wouldn't have been on a school chair.

A positive point to his fate though, his friends.

Oh, and, Mr Dun.

It was only the beginning of the school year and the young and new teacher already managed to make Tyler love maths a little more, the student surely not indifferent to the older man's charm.

He had also noticed, which in his best friend's point of view was his pure imagination, the older glancing from time to time Tyler's way, making the student's tummy feel all funny and his cheeks burn every time the teacher's eyes fell on him.

Tyler had been out of school for 3 days and missed two of his classes after the accident and he had missed the man, a lot.

"Tyler, you're back!" Great. This is the part where you meet THE person Tyler didn't miss at all. A little only? "Back ... and already stoned!" The blonde took his jaw in her hand firmly, Tyler trying to protest, as she examined his puffy eyes. "Know that, if you stumble with your crutches, do not count on me to help you up!"

People, meet Jenna Black!

Aka Tyler's mom.

Also known as Tyler's BFF, but Tyler loved teasing her telling her he hated her, the girl being as protective as a mama bear. Even if in all honesty, he loved her and the attention she gave him.

"I missed your kindness."

"Always willing to help!" She retorted smiling, ruffling his dark locks.

Now people seriously needed to stop doing that. Yes, Tyler was a boy, yes he had short hair, but that didn't mean he didn't spend the same amount of time styling them as Tangled did with her long ass hair.

"Seriously how's your leg?" Jenna asked more seriously.

"The real question is, how, with being back with a broken leg, does he still look hot!"

There it was again, the hand ruffling his hair.

"Look at him, isn't he cute?!" Brendon cooed.

Tyler had no idea how he got stuck between those two pairs of lips kissing and nearly sucking the hell out of each of his cheeks, but it was embarrassing.

If Jenna was momma bear, Brendon sure was papa bear.

"Hey Bren"

"Aw I missed you!" The taller one wrapped him in a lung crushing hug, being careful with his leg, and Tyler felt himself relaxing in the warm embrace.

"How are you doing?"

"Good." He scratched at the back of his head, making sure not to drop his crutch. "Well, my leg hurts like a bitch and I can't be back playing 'til I remove that thing but, I'm okay I guess."

"Aw baby I'm so sorry!" Jenna squeezed Tyler's cheek.

"Jenna please, I'm 17, not 10 years younger." Tyler backed away and rubbed his sore cheek, pouting.

"17, 35, you'll always be our baby bear!" Brendon added, Tyler's hair undergoing the always same punishment.

"The fuck, I already have parents!" Tyler slapped Brendon's hand away.

"Tyler Robert Joseph! Language!" Jenna played along.

"Now let's go, baby bear, we'll escort you to your class!"

"I hate you guys." Tyler rolled his eyes playfully as they all made their way to Tyler's first class.

Aka Math class.

Aka Mr. Dun's class.

Aka sexy teacher's class.

__

A/N : Short story of 3 or 4 chapters I think. I already got the second part written.