Chapter 2

Deadlox's POV

The amulet started blinking and then then there was a bright flash. The flash blinded me, and then I felt a weird force.

. . .

I awoke on a sandy area. There were small pebbles in the sand along with shells. I looked around and stood up. I felt a lot shorter for some reason.

When I looked behind me I saw a horse butt. Not any horse butt... MY horse butt!?

I quickly jumped behind me, and heard a loud Comping sound. I look at my hands and saw white hooves with my purple bands around them.

"WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING?"

I saw a small orange pony-thing off into the distance. Do I go to it, or what? It's worth a shot. As I got into range she shot me a look and then walked over curiously.

"Hello stranger! My name is Scootaloo!" She quickly turned around and showed me her butt-hip.

"And I'm part of the Cutie Mark Crusaders! CMC for short. What's your talent?"

She glanced at my butt. Why is she looking at my butt...

"You... Don't have a Cutie Mark?"

It took me a second. "What's a Cutie Mark?"

She looked at me like I was stupid or something.

"Cu-Tie-Mark" She sounded out. "Are you not from around here?"

I shook my head no. "My names Ty! Where's Adam?"

"Ty... Adam? Those are pretty silly names... Do you have any other names? That are.. NORMAL?"

She smiled.

"You can call me Deadlox I guess."

"Deadlox? ... It's better than Ty!" She laughed.

She hopped on her scooter. "Let's go see Twilight! Maybe she will know how to get you home"

How is she standing on that scooter...?

I follow her because I just want to get home.

We walk through a yellow and pink village. It looked so... Girly.

We walk upon a huge crystal castle in the middle of the town. THAT escalated quickly!

It had sharp diamond shaped crystals hanging from the top, it was just so pretty.

"This is Twilight's castle!" Scootaloo told me.

We knock, and the large doors open. Then a little Dragon pops out. Wait, What??

The purple and green dragon eyes me.

"This is my friend Deadlox! He is lost, and not from around here. I thought Twilight could help."

The dragon nodded and opened the doors for us.

We walked down a long crystal hallway, with paintings of a Purple Pony with a white pony! And pictures of ponies! And pictures of a bunch of ponies! Why is everything so pony!

As we reached the end of the hall, the same purple pony from the pictures was running around in a huge circle-shaped library. "SPIKE! I need more books about NightMare Moon! And the amulet!"

The purple dragon rushed over and looked through the books on the shelves.

"What's the matter, Twilight?" Scootaloo asks.

"Luna's amulet! It's gone!" Twilight yelled and sorted through the books.

"Luna's amulet?"

"Have you ever wondered what keeps the spirit of hatred from re entering Luna's heart? The amulet. But it's gone, and she is slowly turning back into Nightmare Moon by force. She can't fight it much longer!"

She rushed through the books, using her magic to pick a book up, read through it by a second, and then tosses it for the dragon to place back into the shelves.

"Trying to fight the curse, causes her magic to do random things. I've heard around Ponyville, from Pinkie Pie, that her magic and the amulet have brought a few ponies from other dimensions here. She mumbles through the pain that they are here to help. Pinkie Pie says she found one of them, and they are making cupcakes together or something!"

I cringed. "We have to go there now!"

Scootaloo nodded and we both ran out of the castle.