1 : Choosing a name for your Oc

What makes a good killer? What would make us remember it?
Well, the name for your killer is a good place to start it off, don’t you agree?

When you’re making your oc, make sure to stay away from the cliche names, and when I say cliche I mean the titles that everyone just seems to love to put in their character’s name.

Whatever you do, stay away from :

The Killer
Drowned
Ticci
Eyeless
Bloody
Laughing
Slender
Stabber
Slasher
Crazy
Insane
Demon
Angel
Lunatic

I’ve seen these in almost every Creepypasta oc that I have came across since I first entered the fandom, and I’ve been in it for almost six years now.

Instead of using those cliche and overly dull and uncreative names, try to find different words to make your Oc’s name.

Search up the word you want to use, like say you want to use the word Ticci or Twitchy, but it’s too similar to Ticci Toby’s name, then pick a word that is similar to it. I have a oc which the Creepypasta name of Tremor because of his constant shaking because he was born with a severe and painful disorder that causes his muscles to constantly convulse and caused his body to curl up in painful ways.

Here are some examples :

Killer : Butcher, Executioner, Hitman, Cutthroat, Scourge

Drowned : Flood, Submerge, Immerse, Inundate, Deluge, Swamp, Engulf

Ticci : Jerk, Convulse, Quiver, Tremble, Shiver, Shudder, Spasm, Convulsion

Eyeless : Sightless, Unsighted, Unseeing, Deception, Cover, Pretext, Masquerade, Feint, Camouflage

Literally found these possible names by typing up : What is another word for Killer, Twitch, and Drowned, thank you Google~

Now I’m not saying that gives you an excuse to make your character have Tourette’s like Ticci Toby, or for your character to be Eyeless like Eyeless Jack, because that still is very cliche and overdone. If you want your character to have a trembling or twitching problem, search up a different disorder, and if you want your character to be Eyeless, don’t, let them have their eyes but make them Blind, the only thing is, being a Killer while Blind is kind of impossible, but then again, a Human doesn’t need eyes to see, they can see other ways as well ( by hearing and touch, the joys of having four other senses).

I hope this helps you in some way, if you have a name in mind but you aren’t sure if it’s good or not, you can ask me and I can tell my opinion on it.

Until next time,
Stay Creepy.