Who's Andrew? (Part 5)

Max's POV

Already have a boyfriend? I'll show her who's the better boyfriend...
And to do that, I'll have to go find that Andrew guy. I put my knife and gun in the pockets of my hoodie and went to y/n's school to find out who Andrew is.

Timeskip

I finally arrived. The lights inside the school was on so that must mean that there's people inside. I met a blonde woman after getting inside. Her hair was in a bun and she was wearing black rectangular glasses, she seemed like she worked here.

« May I help you, sir? » she asked me. « I came here for a few informations about Andrew? You know, y/n's boyfriend? » I replied. She looked at me with a questioning look on her face.

« And why is that? » she asked. « Because she's also my girlfriend, she cheated on me. » I lied. « Mm.. ok. Here's how Andrew looks like. » she showed me a picture of a black haired teen with pale skin, wearing a yellow sweater with a bee on it with blue ripped jeans.

He looked Korean. « Do you have his phone number? His adresse? » i asked. « well, I do have his adresse, his mother and I are best friends » she smiled. She gave me the adresse and I left the school.

Now it's time to find him.

—————————————————————————————————————————-

To be continued...