You kill me, you won't find her (Part 7)

Andrew's POV

I woke up in a white giant room. I was sitting on the white cold floor with a headache. I grunted as I got up and slowly walked towards the door. I tried opening it but it was locked. I even tried screaming for help but no answers. I decided to sit back down.

My eyes went droopy so I slept again.

Timeskip

I woke up again in the same room except I heard a growl at a corner. As I turned, I saw some sort of frightening dog... it looks like a pit bull..

(Just imagine the pit bull more bigger and scary)

The pit bull kept growling until he ran to me and attacked me

The pit bull kept growling until he ran to me and attacked me. He bites me on my arms, it really hurts tho... « agghh!!! Fucking hurts like a motherfucker!!!! » I screamed. I finally pushed him to the ground and I dug my free hand onto his belly. He started to bark. I tear his stomach and find a gun. Did this dog swallowed this...?

The gun was already loaded, so I pointed the gun at him.

« This is the end, fucker! » I spat.

I then shoot.

Again

Again.

Another.

And again.

I got up and sighed. I turned and around and pointed the gun at the same time and see some creepy teenage cultist-looking guy wearing a white hoodie, gray jeans, has short black curly hair, tan skin and turquoise eyes, staring back at me.

« You kill me, you won't find her,» he calmly said. Is he talking about y/n? « Think about it. » he says. I felt like I still needed to kill him so I quickly pulled the trigger but... I realized I ran out of bullets.

« Yeah, thinking is for losers.. » he smirked while I looked at the gun.

He then looked down at the watch on his left hand then looked up at me.
« Tag you're it, pal! » he said before closing the door and laughed. « NO!! » I screamed as I run towards the door to open it but the door was already locked.

« Dammit. » I muttered.

Max's POV

I walked to the living room where y/n was and picked her beautiful body from the couch. I decided to go to my bedroom and place her beautiful body on my bed and untie her. After I finished doing that I got up and made sure that all the doors and windows were locked, I then went to the kitchen to make diner for y/n and I.

Your POV

I woke up again on a bed in a white, black and gray bedroom except I wasn't tied up. I felt like there's somebody was sitting beside me. As I turned, I saw Max, sitting beside me, holding a gun but wasn't pointed at me.

« Hey sweet face, glad to see you awake » he said. I didn't even screamed or run, because he has a friggin gun and might shoot me.