transfering -I

YOU ARE A CROSS DRESSER
HE CANT TELL YOUR GENDER
WEITHER YOU ARE FEMALE, MALE, ENBY OR A-GENDER
HE WONT KNOW UNLESS YOU T E L L HIM
Please stop spamming my comments saying your a girl and to use the correct pronouns not everyone here is female as well and I want to be inclusive
—————
I curse. Just a warning.
-Fish
~~~~~~~~~~
Edited
Monday, June 24th
8:57PM
~~~~~~~~
Today was the first day of my new school. I'm not really excited, nor am I really feeling any emotion about it actually. Well, unless you consider bored an emotion. This was normal for me, I never really complained. I had no reason to. I mean, sure I would leave my friends behind, but its not like I was really connected to them. They were all... Boring. Everyone was the same, no excitement. Sure there were some people here and there, but I never got to know them.

I changed into my uniform. The school had had a mishap, and given me a male uniform. I wasn't going to tell them about it, I decided it would better. I mean, now I can talk to guys without all the girls getting upset. They would also tease me about liking them, though it's not true, and always talk to me before I could have a chance talk to them. It'd be a nice change to be able to talk to guys without all that, and hang around them.
(Legit my life right here, I can't hang out with my friends that are guys bc everyone thinks I'm hitting on them, like wtf, I just want to talk to my friends. Do I need to be born a boy for that??? Am I braking a law, or some shit??? Sorry lol)

Tightening my (color) metal tipped gloves, I headed down stairs to make everyone breakfast. My mum wasn't home at the moment, so I decided I would help. I had 3 birth brothers, 2 step brothers, but one of them doesn't live with me, and 2 other little half sisters.
(I actually have this big of a family + a lot others that aren't sibling I just thought it would be fun is all, for you.)
I first got them up to change, then made bacon and eggs for them.
(If not then something else. Me, I don't eat breakfast, but if i did, i'd have toast. Trust me I make some to die for toast, its THE BEST!!!)
I had gotten them all up earlier than usual to cut my hair. So after Hideki (the second oldest. So older than you.) finished eating, I asked him to cut it for me. He laughed about it, and teased me. Then cut it finally, before we all left. (If it wasn't already cut that is.)

(He cut it like this) (NOT MY PHOTO)   I took my little sisters to the elementary, 2 of my younger brothers to the middle school, and me and my, my older(step Hideki), and younger brother went to the high school

I took my little sisters to the elementary, 2 of my younger brothers to the middle school, and me and my, my older(step Hideki), and younger brother went to the high school. We all said goodbyes, and went to class right on time.

The teacher had told me to wait outside the classroom. As the students started to get settled, the teacher announced a new student. "Now class! We have a new transfer student today! Please give a kind welcoming to (f/n) (l/n)." I could hear the class chat about me, "so their a girl?" "I hope their a girl!" "Are they a girl or boy? Ooo~ I hope their cute!" "They couldn't be as cute as Teruhashi though!" You walked in, and the boys seemed a little disappointed, guess they were hoping for a cute girl to dibs.

"Please introduce yourself, (l/n)."

I nodded, "I'm (your name), and... That's all I can really tell you..." One kid seemed interested in my introduction some how. He had an... Interesting look. blue hair, and bandaged arms. Was he okay? Maybe something happened, anyway, he seemed to be mumbling something.

The teacher told me to take a seat, but not just any seat. The seat, next to that kid. I sigh, and sit down next to him. He greeted me, well sort of, I cut him off. "I am Je-"

"Jet Black Wings?" His eyed widened. "I'm Flawed Disintegration." I held a gloved hand to him, "nice to finally meet the miraculous Jet Black Wings boss talks so highly about." His eyes shined, and he took my hand trying to stay calm.

"Nice to meet you too Flawed Disintegration." "Sorry I can't tell you my bosses name right now, Dark Reunion may be listening." I whispered. This kids interesting.

He gasped, "your right. Wait for me at lunch, then we can talk."

You nodded, "that would be for the best."

Hello, my name is (y/f/n). Did i forget to mention I'm psychic? I can do things like disintegrate by touch, telepathy, psychokinesis, pyrokinesis, I can give someone a power of mine, though that means I won't have it unless i take it back. I have a few other powers, I just cant remember them at the moment.

Speaking of which, I feel eyes on me. I look around and see a kid with pink hair, and odd... Hair clips? I waved to him, and he looked away. Okay??? That was weird.

I went back to concentrating on what the teacher was saying, and turned my telepathy power off. Oh yeah, I can do that to.

***
And scene!!! Elloooo!!! I only saw two of these up, one just went up. So I decided to make my own!!! What do you think so far??? I'm liking it! Wbu??? Well ttyl!!!
-Fish