Sixteen.

Los Angeles, California

"Babyyyy," Nicki whined, holding on to Meek's arm.

"Chill, Nic. I gotta go," He chuckled.

She pouted. "I need attention. A quickie. Pleaseee?"

"Baby, chill."

"Rihmeek," she whined.

He sighed and leaned over the bed, kissing on her neck. She moaned and grabbed his arm. He slid a hand into her underwear, rubbing her slowly. She moaned in his ear and kissed along her jawline.

"You wet as fuck."

Running a finger through her folds, he slid his finger into her, pumping slowly. He moved over to her lips, kissing her. Sliding another finger in, he pumped them quickly, making her moan. 

"Baby," she moaned quietly, closing her eyes.

"Shhh," he said in her ear, placing soft kisses on her neck.

She cried out as her stomach tightened. She closed her legs in on Meek's arm, but he kept pumping.

"Rihmeek," she cried, closing her eyes.

She arched her back and moaned out as she came. Meek kept pumping his fingers before pulling them out slowly, sucking on them. Nicki watched him and he chuckled. Kissing her, he pulled the covers over her and smiled.

"Go back to sleep, Nic. I love you."

"I love you too."

She closed her eyes and Meek grabbed his practice bag, leaving.

A few hours later, Nicki woke up and took a shower. Throwing on sweatpants and a spaghetti strapped t-shirt, she went into Lilian's room and saw her laying awake in her crib.

"Good morning, puddin," she smiled, kissing her chubby little cheeks.

She laid her on the changing table and changed her. Then, she picked her up again, throwing the diaper away. Walking to Caiah's room, Nicki peeked in, seeing him still asleep. She went downstairs and put Lilian in her high chair.

"Guess what, puddin? We're about to try pears."

Nicki got the baby food out and got one of Lilian's spoons. Pulling a chair up, she sat in front of Lilian and opened the food.

"Get your fingers out of your mouth," Nicki said, moving them.

Stirring the food around, she scooped a little up and held it up to Lilian's mouth. Lilian opened her mouth and Nicki allowed her to eat some of what was on the spoon.

"Do you like that, puddin?"

Lilian moved her mouth, eating it. Nicki held the spoon up again and Lilian ate more.

"Awww, you like it!" She smiled.

Lilian giggled. Nicki continued feeding her until she was done. Then, she took Lilian upstairs and gave her a bath. Taking her into their room, she put on the play mat that was on the floor and turned on Mickey Mouse.

Walking out, she went to Caiah's room and woke him up. "Get up, Caiah."

He groaned. "What time is it?"

"It's almost 12. Go eat and wash up."

"Okay," he sighed, getting up.

Nicki walked out and went back into her room, seeing Lilian trying to lick a toy that was on the play mat.

"Fat little baby. You can't eat the toy."

Nicki picked her up and she whined, pouting.

"Don't start, Lilian."