0┊double trouble!

( && double trouble

( && double trouble..! )
❝... a little bit of sibling rivalry never hurt anyone.❞

( && summary

( && summary..! )
❝... you came to me, with a heart-stopping smile.❞

ALLISON & ADDALYN PARK were identical twins. It was a simple thing really, they were sisters who were born at the same time that also happened to look, well, identical. However, that was probably the most simple thing about their childhood. The two were born to loving parents, however, none of that love was reserved for each other. It was clear to them, even as children, that their parents weren't as in love with each other as a child would've wanted their parents to be. Because their father was quite rich, the CEO of a multi-million dollar company, he was rarely home and while their mother loved them dearly, she didn't have much interest in taking care of them and instead left them with the maids while she went out with her friends. Thankfully though, the two girls never felt alone as they had each other.

Well, until they didn't anymore.

When the girls turned 10, their parents filed for a divorce. Soon their lives erupted in a chaos of lawsuits, trips to the court and their parents fighting over who got which child. While that time period was mostly a blur in the girls' memories, it ended with Addalyn leaving with her mother to Queens & Allison staying with her father in Miami.

7 years past by in a blur, and the girls barely saw each other again, meeting only at family functions or at house parties thrown by their parents' mutual friends. But it was clear that their old friendship now was nothing but a nice memory. They were both sure that they probably weren't ever going to meet again, and for they most part, they weee perfectly content with their lives.

However, destiny had other things planned for them.

The girls practically grew up in different worlds, their personalities couldn't have been more contrasting if they had tried. Addalyn became a quiet girl, almost never talking to anyone except her tiny group of friends. She was calm and collected, and liked to keep her mysterious facade around people. Meanwhile, Allison grew up to be a party girl, being one of the richest teenagers in Miami, she went to every party she could go to and was very rarely actually at school. And her father had had enough, so he sent her off to Queens to live with her mother.