The dare pt2 JohnnyxReader

After the party was over, you and your friends drunkenly stumbled down the driveway and onto the sidewalk, all three of you were giggling like school girls and cracking jokes amongst each other. You all were pretty drunk and had to walk home, you still felt Johnny's kiss and it made your lips tingle, it was a good feeling none the less.

Tori and Diamond live in the same neighborhood so you all parted ways at the same time. "Bye lover girl" Tori lets out a shrill teasing laugh and you chuckle shaking your head, the alcohol seemed to be wearing off and you were glad, it would be a lot harder to sneak back into your house drunk. "Yeah bye Mrs. Lawrence" Diamond says in a teasing tone, "I don't like him ya know! It was just a dare!!" You yell back from across the street as they were turning into their neighborhood "mhmm" Tori and Diamond say in unison, both in unbelieving tones. You scoff and cross your arms walking in the direction of your own neighborhood " I do not like Johnny" you thought to yourself, "it was a simple dare and you got some cash out of it, that's all" you reassured yourself.

After 20 minutes of walking you finally got to your apartment complex, you were relieved to be almost completely sober now. The long walk and the clean, cold night air must have helped tremendously. You walk to the back of the building and walk up the fire escape stairs, the same way you sneaked out in the first place. You quietly open up your window and climb in, You take off your dress and put on your comfy pajamas going into the bathroom to do your nighttime routine. You tiptoe back into your room and flop on your bed, letting sleepiness consume you.

*next day*
You woke up with your head aching and your mom shaking you awake. You groan and cover your face with the blanket, "momm, I'm tiiiired" you whine. "Too bad, someone's on the phone for you" you sigh.
"Who would call this early in the morning?!" You ask dramatically.
"It's 1:00 in the afternoon!!" Your mother scolds. You groan and get up walking to the kitchen where the house phone is.
"Hello?" You ask yawning shortly after, your head still killed and you were very hungover.
"Well hello there sleepy head" Johnny teases with a hint of seduction in his voice.

You freeze up, you completely forgot you had given Johnny your number and all of last nights reoccurrences had come back to you all at once. You gently put your fingers over your lips, his kiss still lingering. "Oh um..hi Johnny" you say sheepishly feeling a blush creep on to your face.
"How are you?" Johnny asks smiling to himself hearing your voice.
"Gah!" You cry out squeezing your eyes shut tight in pain, your headache was now throbbing.
"Hungover.." you groan into the phone and look around making sure you mom didn't hear you. Johnny chuckles and smiles "sorry about that princess" he coos.
"Don't call me that" you grumble feeling your cheeks heat up, the blush on your face returning. You look around, making sure your mom couldn't hear you and cup your mouth, whispering into the phone.
"And how the hell are you not hungover!?" You whisper, feeling envious that Johnny seemed fine and you felt like you got hit by a freight train.
"Oh I am, but I think I know what'll make me feel better" you couldn't see him but you could feel his smirk through the phone. You gulp feeling yourself starting to sweat.
"Listen Johnny it was a dare, that's all. I know that deep down inside you still despise me and this little crush you have is going to be very temporary. Then you'll be back to bullying me.." you sigh into the phone, you really didn't feel like having this conversation right now.
"Trust me Y/N, I told the guys to lay off of you they won't be bothering you anymore. I really really need you right now. Ever since last night my cock has been throbbing, because of you" Johnny was sounding a bit desperate, you smirked, liking having the power to make Johnny feel this way.
"Beg for it." You whisper seductively into the phone, you hear Johnny's breath hitch.
"P-please?" You sigh and shake your head.
"Pick me up in 30" you tell him your address.
"Thank god, I'll be there soon" he says and you hang up the phone.