That damned lockeroom.. JohnnyXMale reader

A/N:This was suggested by user "JustJDDead" ❤️ also this one mayyy switch up the karate kid story a little but since it's fiction I don't see the harm ;)

38 days.
It had been 38 days since Ali had broken up with Johnny. It had been 38 days since Ali had found porn mags under his bed, sending her into a confused and jealous rage.
"WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS?!" Johnny remembered her screams clear as day. His stomach dropped when she shoved the dirty magazines into his chest, he was at a loss for words. I mean, what can you do when your girlfriend finds your porn, what do you say?
Especially... if the porn doesn't have one woman in sight
"Are you.." Ali trailed off, not wanting to ask, afraid of the answer. Johnny sighed and rubbed his temples with his index and forefinger, feeling stuck between a rock and a hard place. There was no sly tonguing his was out of this one, he was absolutely certain of that.
"Please don't tell anyone" Johnny whimpered, his eyes glued to his floor, feeling vulnerable for the first time in a long time.
Ali felt tears of her own start to prick at her eyes and she turned her back to him, unable to face him.
"We never speak of this again, Capeesh? You and I are done, if anyone asks, we broke up because we got into an argument" Ali turns her head slightly to hear Johnny's reaction. He gulps and nods, watching as she shoves last him and down the stairs, hearing the front door close with a loud band that almost broke the door off it's hinges.

Johnny has been stuck in his thoughts for most of his gym period today, not bothering to pay attention to his friends trying to play soccer with him. 38 days he thought, since the last time he's had any action, and boy did it take a strain on the teenage boy. Without Ali there, no one could get him off. Not to mention the porn mags he had, every time he tried to jerk off to them his head was just filled with flash backs of Ali's little outburst, he ended up throwing them away after a week of trying but to no avail, they were pretty much useless with all of the baggage now attached to them.

Johnnys head snapped up as he heard both laughter and sounds of struggle coming from down the field, there stood the other four cobras circled around a person laying on the ground. He couldn't exactly tell who it was until upon further inspection, it was the kid who he'd known ever since middle school, the kid who'd made him realize his sexuality. From the moment he'd met him Johnny knew he had some sort of feelings towards him, he just didn't know what. It started off with Johnny hating him, a 14 year old closeted Boy not knowing how to deal with his emotions. It frustrated him how every time this boy was around, Johnny's stomach was riddled with butterflies, a feeling he did not enjoy nor understand. It was only till high school, when Johnny would stay up till 3 o'clock in the morning, thinking of him, his hands wondering under his sheets, did he truly understand just what he was feeling and why he was feeling it.

Johnny's throat went dry and his hands felt clammy. Johnny had always steered clear from him, afraid that he might embarrass himself, or give in and act on his feelings, Johnny was never one for holding in his desires.

" I can't just let him lie there, if I do, he could get seriously injured!!" Johnny argued in his head.
"What would the other Cobras think? Defending some random guy against his own friends, his own pack. He shuttered at the though of their reactions, he could almost hear it now.
"What's gotten into you Johnny? What're you gonna do next kiss him? Get the fuck outta here!!" Dutch seethed in his head. Johnny has to come up with a plan, and fast.

Your POV
The next thing I knew, Someone's foot was connecting with my stomach. I doubled over in pain, feeling today's lunch start to creep up my throat. I looked up at the culprit, eyes squinting from the California sun. I see four of the infamous Cobra Kai, surrounding me like dogs in a pack. I gulp and start to crawl backwards, getting my legs ready to pull my body up and book it out of there. Dutch, the leader of the group, when Johnny wasn't around, of course, grabbed me by my arm before I could get my body up.
"And where do you think you're going Y/N?" He asked, poison lacing his words.
"You didn't think you could get away just like that now did you ?" Tommy added
Bobby crouched down next to me, grabbing my jaw with great force, making me look up at him.
"Not yet Y/N, we're not done having fun with you" his predatory smile sent chills down your spine.
You half wondered where Johnny was, realizing he was missing from the pack, you were kind of relieved, because Johnny would have just made this whole ordeal worse, being that he is the cruelest out of all of them. Then, as if by clockwork, you see none other than Johnny fucking Lawrence, running down to the spot where your torturing was taking place. "Fuck" you cursed under your breath.