Thinking / Just bullshit, really

A drabble or some shit i just want to write

Ship children OC bullshit

Can u tell my english is horrible even if I've been speaking it all my life?

The amount of stuff im using to describe things wrongly i want to gut myself.

Not edited haha

Alioth is thinking. Theodora tries to help.

(Thought dump)

Or: just bullshit, really

(Implied major character death, billdip, tomtord, mentions of blood (and i think suicide? Ahah im lazy to read this all over forgive me i have no motivation to write why do u read this, (a little tomstar that nobody notices), a whole lot of bullshit, and memes)

Alioth sits there in the darkness, the wood floor making his butt hurt. He's back in his dimension, hiding from him. He's safe now, he restored the unicorn barrier.

He knows that, but it's still scary.

Every sound makes him jump and flinch.

Sheathing his sword, he lays it on his lap, rubbing it. Great gruncle Ford gave it to him for his 13th birthday. He stiffles a sob.

The shack is empty now, the bodies have been dumped.

He flinches.

The body.

He's alone, now.

Very.

Alone.

He can still smell the rotting corpses and the metalic smell of blood. He's hit by a wave of nausea, covering his mouth with both his hands.

His eyes were getting wet.

Pathetic.

He shoves his sword onto the ground and walks towards his room on the top floor.

The floor is still covered with patches of red, he couldn't get the bloodstains of very well.

His eyes sweep over the room, from his bed to the floor to the ceiling and back to the cupboard.

He hid in that when it happened.

Memories flash in his head.

The screams.

Blood spraying all over.

Watching the light in Papa's eyes fade.

He shakes his head, clenching his fist until his knuckles turned white.

It's funny how he always used this way to go to the roof of the shack. He always knew he would have bad memories and stay up all night. But it's that feeling where he's daring his own brain to get scared and when it does he faces the same consequences.

Sighing, he grabs the ladder on the right wall and begins to climb.

The cool night air calms him.

Watching the woods from the height, out in the open, daring him to come and get him.

Davian and Polaris were in another dimension, probably hanging out with Orion.

They didn't care that much, did they?