ᗪᗩᗰᑎ IT ᗩᒪᒪ

The wheels screeched and slid across the road, swerving into farthest driveway. "Get out lad! I don't have all day.." The driver spat, snatching away the little money he had.

Alfred F. Jones took in a deep breath, letting the new air flood into his lungs as he stepped out of the small vehicle. He let out a long and tiered breath, making his way towards the trunk. He easily lifted his luggage (which was only a suitcase and a backpack), heaving it over his shoulder. The music that blasted into his ears was stopped not long before the driver had yelled at him. He stumbled down the rocky sidewalk, wind gusting all around him. He reached into his pocket, swiping it out and scrolling through his contacts. His eyes searched for a particular contact, soon finding it. Now reluctant to even press on it, he continued to gaze at it as his mind deciphered wether or not it was the best idea. He sighed, shoving it back into its rightful place. Damn it all..he wasn't even capable to speak to his brother over the phone without a rush of guilt or a pang of shame anymore. Alfred was sent to England by his parents after they had found out everything he had so desperately hid from them. They had witnessed his scars and even somehow became aware of his sexuality. His parents were in fact homophobic and looked down upon them. They also seemed to not understand the concept of the triggers of self harming, something he himself did. Now from utter disgust and disappointment, they sent him away into a whole different country and enrolled him into a private school to live in campus. He had no one now, no one except his twin brother, Matthew.

Matthew stayed in America with their parents, although he had grown hatred for them when they sent his brother off into a different country separated from him. He did not have one care if his brother was gay and loved him very much. He wasn't aware at the time that he self harmed for he wore hoodies, or even bracelets at some point. Matthew wouldn't have cared for this either and would attempt to help him, but his brother had already been sent away from him.

Raindrops silently began to fall, growing heavier by the second. Alfred let out a frustrated groan, pulling his hoodie over his head. "Jee..What luck I have.." He muttered under his breath and pulled his headphones over his head. He pulled out his phone once more, flicking through his music. His eyes scanned for any song, soon just clicking on a playlist. The song 'The World is Ugly-By: My Chemical Romance' began to play, blasting into his ears as he shuffled down the sidewalk. A small smile grazed his lips, the song fit his whole situation perfectly.

Alfred soon arrived into the Hetalia Gauken Academy. He removed his headphones and hood, pulling his headphones around his neck. His footsteps echoed down the empty hallways, everyone was most likely in their dorms by then. It was past curfew after all. He shook his head, shaking out the rainwater that had seeped through the hood. He ran his hand through his damp hair, gazing around into every room for some kind of office. A sudden impact then shoved him once, another grazing him, and the next pushed him down into the ground.

"You dumbass, don't break him!" An angry voice with an Italian accent rang out.

"Sí amigo, watch where you're going!" Another voice with a Spanish accent scolded as well.

"Stop yelling at me, I know you twits!" The voice belonged to the boy who had shoved him down growled. This one had a somewhat thick British accent. He held out his hand for Alfred kindly as he apologized, "I'm very sorry"

Alfred took the hand and stood after he snatched up his glasses who had fallen down with him. "Nah, don't worry about it.. It was my fault" He replied cooly, giving all three a small smile. He gazed at the British boy in surprise. He had somewhat dirty blond hair that was a bit messy and bigger eyebrows than most. He had a black t-shirt with a pair of leather skinny jeans, a choker also around his neck. He was pretty well built and was the same height as his own