A NEW BEGINNING

Some secrets are meant to be revealed. As a saying, one can't hide the fire. This story is about an innocent girl stuck in the secrets of past and present. Unfortunately, she has no one to help her in her family. But a stranger lends a helping hand to her. But she was unaware that she was standing in front of her mother's grave and crying for her father. Staying in a prison like home without brightness even in the daylight.

He stood watching her in the crowd. She was scared like a deer in front of lion even in the room full of people. He can't help himself to feel sorry for that young girl. Even though she was born with the silver spoon, she had no one to share her sorrows. At that time he didn't knew that he will be the one who is going to change her life and he will become her guardian angel.

Universe always conspires on our favor. It's just the matter of time that everything will be set straight on the own accord. No one can tell what lies in the future. Every day we cross road with so many people. Few will stay and become part of our life. Few will enter your life to change you and few will change your whole life. Both will get done only when you let them to do so. Life takes its turns when we expect the least. As if it is the time to make changes. Some will go with the flow and some will try to control it.

He is scared of love and his past experiences are not helping in the least. She desperately wants to live her life, but scared to trust anybody. Two souls with different paths cross the same path. Both their life starts to take turns. Secrets that are hidden in the grave come to the surface in the most unpredictable scenario.

Let's see the path of these two.

(AN: This is my first story. Sorry if there is any grammatical mistakes. )