💟5💟

Manik and Nandini both came from the different side of the stage. They came to the middle of the stage. Manik hold her from her waist when Nandini slid her hands around his neck. After some moves Nandini started to leave but Manik didn't leave her and pull her more closure. They did dance really romantically. Manik and Nandini was dancing really close when Nandini left from there leaving Manik's hand. That time Manik got up with a jerk from his sleep.

(So, he was dreaming about dancing with Nandini. Isn't it totally opposite of what he actually wants to do with Nandini?)

Manik slapped on his forehead for his stupid dream and again went to sleep with a bright smile on his face.

Next day
Manik was sitting and Smaran was also sitting beside him. Smaran was doing something on his phone. Manik was about to take Smaran's picture when look at him.
"No, don't look at this side. Look at your phone."

Smaran kept doing his work on phone when Manik captured his photo. Manik then got back to his seat and showed him the pictures. Smaran became mesmerized seeing the pictures.

"Wow. These are amazing. You are really awesome."

Manik smiled at him and asked "Smaran, here the lights on the trees I mean the lightening. whose idea was it?"

"Who else? Nandini mam."

"These are amazing. I can't tell you how much this lights are helping me in my photography. They are wow."

Smaran smiled at him. Nandini who had come there for some works heard everything which made her shocked. But she didn't tell anything.

That day at evening Manik was talking to Inaya. Nandini was seeing them talking. She was not much far from them. So, she could hear them well.

"Inaya, what will you do in this vacant place?"

I: There will be panipuri stall.

M: It is Nandini's idea,right?

I: Yes..

M: It's fabulous. Just wow.

Saying this Manik left from there. As soon as Manik left there, Nandini came to Inaya.

N: Inaya, what was he saying?

I: He was saying that your idea is just wow.

N: Huh? (Nandini was really shocked as she was not expecting that.)

I: Hmm.

Then Inaya also left from there to continue her work. Nandini was still standing there registering the things that just she heard.

Precap: A conversation.

How was the part? I know it was short but next one will be worth it. Till then please vote and comment.
Bye