💟7💟

Manik and Nandini's friendship was going well. They had come more close to each other.

One day Nandini was drawing rangooli (it's a kind of designer pattern which is drawn at the time of wedding). Manik came there and started taking her picture when she was drawing them. Nandini called him to join her. Manik did not notice that. He was lost in her beauty. Her hairs were falling on her face, Manik wanted to remove them but he stopped himself.

Other day Manik, Nandini, Mukti, Zubin, Inaya, Smaran, Aryaman all were sitting together and having fun. Nandini was having coffee and talking with them. Manik was sitting just beside Nandini. They were laughing on some jokes cracked by Aryaman. Nandini while laughing passed her coffee mug to Manik. Manik took that from her and took a sip from the cup. Then looked at her and again lost in her smile. While talking Mukti kept her head on Zubin's shoulder. Seeing that Manik thought if he could have done that with Nandini.

One evening Nandini was free so she was teaching some of the children dancing. After practising some times they started having fun. They were dancing crazily. Manik was there. He was taking pictures as he was asked to cover behind the scene as well. Aryaman was standing beside him. Manik was taking those pictures when Nandini came and took him with her. Nandini was asking Manik to dance with her. Manik joined her happily. He also danced crazily.

Somewhere the composed and mature guy was lost in him. Now he was living his life freely.

That night Manik was standing at the garden checking something in his phone. Nandini was working there with some workers. She came there and checking the lights. But actually she was was checking Manik out and continuously staring at him. Manik feeling some gaze on him looked at that side and found Nandini. Seeing Manik turning towards her she looked at other side and started fixing the lights. She bit her tongue in embarrassment as she was about to get caught.

Manik was sitting on one of the stairs. His right cheek was rested on his palm and he was lost someone's thought. There was a cute smile playing on his face. The same case was going on with Nandini. She was standing beside the window and smiled at herself.

Manik's pov
How strange!!! I was thinking how much mysterious our heart is? The thing which we don't like today, we start like the thing next day. Look at me, just yesterday the one whom I was not liking at all, today I am liking her. I am feeling like making rangooli with her, sharing the same coffee mug with her. I am feeling like just thinking about her and just feeling like telling her that "Love you." Dancing with her was the best feeling ever. Staring at her, taking glances of her hiding from all, thinking about her everything is so magical.
end of Manik's pov

Precap: surprise

That's all for today. Hope you had liked it. Silent readers please at least vote. Next part will be posted after 50+ votes.