Chapter Eighteen: The Claiming

Fernando licked his lips as he nuzzled his head against Analisa’s, her brown eyes stared up at her former home with little emotion; she may have spent most of her life at the Abramovich manor but now she held no feelings for the place.

“You okay?” Fernando asked her as he laced his fingers with hers, his brown eyes watched her closely in case she made any sign of wanting to leave; he knew that being here would be hard for her and he wouldn’t push her to do anything that she didn't want to.

“I’m okay… just a lot of memories that I would rather forget about this place,” Analisa said making Fernando nod his head understandingly, he knew that she was still recovering from what had happened to her; Morgana had warmed him to keep a close eye on her and to leave his mark on her as soon as possible.

It didn't matter that she was his wife, she was a human in a now werewolf society and other werewolves wouldn’t waste a moment in attempting to steal her away if she wasn’t completely claimed.

“Why don’t we go up to our room?” Fernando murmured as he kissed her neck, the idea of leaving his claim on her made him want to lock her away for a while.

Analisa looked at him and nodded her head softly, she knew that they would be heading back to the room where she had spent most of her time with him; it was the only place that she felt truly at ease in the manor.

The werewolf linked fingers with his wife; he wanted nothing more to get her inside where she was a little safer than outside.

***

Kissing Analisa’s lips, Fernando slowly wrapped his arms around her waist as he held her to his chest; the brunette moaned softly as she wrapped her arms around his neck as she realised what he was planning.

“Nando… you have things to do,” Analisa murmured as she gently pulled on his hair, he released her lips briefly before he kissed down her neck; one of his hands moved to wrap itself in her hair.

“I know and this is one of the things that I have to do,” Fernando said as his teeth grazed against her neck, she swallowed heavily as she realised what he was going to do; the brunette stood still as she felt her breath quicken.

“You know that I have to claim you Ana… you aren’t marked and can’t remain that way,” Fernando said making Analisa lick her lips as she felt her back hit the wall, her breathing caught in her throat as she looked at the werewolf, she had a feeling that he wasn’t going to let her leave the room.

Pulling her head back, Fernando’s eyes darkened as his lips skimmed down her neck; the brunette found herself panting.

Fernando sunk his teeth into the base of Analisa’s neck; the brunette gasped as her hands flew to her husband’s shoulders as her knees suddenly went weak.

Instinctively, Fernando tightened his grip on Analisa's hair forcing her head further back; his jaw tightening as his teeth broke the skin of his mate’s neck.

Analisa whimpered as her eyes fluttered close, she suddenly felt weak and didn't know what would happen when Fernando finally released her; her fingers trailed down his neck as if reminding him that she was okay.

Fernando snarled as Analisa’s fingers brushed against the place on his neck that mirrored where he was currently biting on Analisa’s neck; he closed his eyes as he felt the bond between the strengthen, this changed everything for the brunette.

He held her still for a couple more minutes before Fernando retracted his teeth from her neck, his arms moving to hold her steady as he lapped at the wound that he had made.

Analisa rested her head against his; she closed her eyes suddenly exhausted as she felt the wound on her neck slowly heal up from the venom in Fernando’s mouth.

“You okay?” Fernando asked softly making Analisa nod her head, she felt drained as Fernando carefully moved them to the bed; he held his wife close as he admired the bite mark that now lay at the base of her neck.

***

Analisa blinked the sleep out of her eyes as she woke from her sleep, she felt rested and she knew that Fernando wasn’t here with her; she knew that he would be organising what would happen to her aunt and uncle now.

The brunette was dressed in a moda Tokyo Rose set, her skin felt a little heated and she knew that it was because she was pregnant; Analisa was now ten weeks pregnant and the last two weeks had been tough on her.

Morgana had refused to allow the brunette to leave with Fernando until she was complete sure that Analisa was okay, they didn't want her having any sort of breakdown when she was allowed to return to the manor with her husband.

Analisa quietly as she thought about her life, she knew that she was lucky that she retained some rights because she was married and mated to Fernando; the brunette had lost a lot when the take-over happened and was now completely reliant on Fernando as he had once been on her.

The sound of the door unlocking made Analisa still for a moment, she licked her lips nervously before the bedroom door open and closed; the brunette sighed relieved as she realised that it was Fernando.

“Did you sleep well?” the werewolf asked making his wife nod as she kissed his lips, Fernando smiled as he brushed some hair from her face as he watched her for a moment; he licked his lips as he listened to the heart beat of his unborn child before he grinned.

“Amor… you know that we were expecting a multiple birth?” Fernando said making Analisa nod her head, she glanced at her husband wondering where her husband was going with this.

Werewolves never had one child at a time and their mates often birthed between three and four children; something that worried Analisa immensely as she thought about the birth. Fernando licked his lips as he listened closely.

“We have two strong heart beats,” he confirmed softly, he had a feeling that there had been more at one point but with everything that had happened in the early stages of her pregnancy he knew that there was a chance that she may have lost one or two.

“Nando…” the brunette breathed making her husband offer her a smile, he kissed her softly as he reassured her; Analisa had mentioned having sharp stomach pains while being held in Marshland and Morgana had mentioned that there were signs that she had lost at least one child.

“Don’t worry about it amor, you haven’t done anything wrong… those who have will be punished this weekend,” Fernando said making Analisa look at her husband, she knew that her family would be dealt with quickly but she hadn't expected it to be so soon.

She nodded her head softly as Fernando brushed some hair from her face, he would do anything to make sure that her and their unborn children were safe.